4-6nt Berlin & Krakow, Flights & Auschwitz Tour OptionFrom £149pp (with Weekender Breaks) for a four-night Krakow and Berlin break with flights and a bus city transfer, or from £249pp for six nights - save up to 35%
- Enjoy a four or six-night break to two historical European cities.
- Includes return flights from London Gatwick, Luton, Stansted or Manchester.
- Explore the vibrant diversity of Berlin and the fascinating cultural and historical heritage of Krakow.
- Stay at the Atelier Aparthotel or the Hotel Petrus.
- Before transferring by coach to Berlin for a stay at the Days Inn Berlin West or Azimut Hotel Berlin Kurfuerstendamm.
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 30th Oct 2017.
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two sharing so you'll need to buy two.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 3rd Jun 2017.
- Valid for travel on selected dates between 1st May-30th Oct 2017.
- Valid on selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 8.15am and 8.45pm. Inbound flights will be between 6.15am and 6.45pm.
- This holiday is provided by Weekender Breaks and financially protected under ATOL licence 10531.
- Includes hand luggage only.
- £30pp upgrade to train transfer.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
Two veritable treasure troves brimming with culture and steeped in fascinating history; the turbulent pasts, vibrant nightlife and beautiful landmarks of Krakow and Berlin lay waiting to be discovered…
We're offering you a four-night Krakow and Berlin break with return flights and a transfer between cities from £149pp or upgrade to six nights from just £249pp, saving you up to 35%*.
With today’s deal, you’ll indulge your inner explorer and visit two compelling European gems in one fantastic holiday! London Gatwick, Luton, Stansted or
Manchester, you’ll first journey to Krakow, where you'll unwind at either the Atelier Aparthotel or the Hotel Petrus in a double or twin bedroom with an ensuite bathroom, Wi-Fi access, a TV, and all the luxuries needed to ensure your stay is fabulously comfortable. From the Wawel Castle and Florian Gate, to Pałac Biskupów Krakowskich (the former home of Pope John Paul II), a wander through Krakow’s historic main square will treat you to incredible views, intricate architecture, while street-lining cafés and restaurants provide to absorb the relaxed yet lively atmosphere. For an extra £26 per person, why not use a day in Krakow to take an Auschwitz-Birkenau Tour, where you’ll be able to step back into the dark history of World War II and pay tribute to those who passed during the Holocaust.
When your time in Krakow comes to an end, you’ll jump aboard a coach and head through Poland and Germany in pursuit of the German capital. On arrival in Berlin, you’ll check in at the Days Inn Berlin West or the Azimut Hotel Berlin Kurfuerstendamm, just a short distance away from the very heart of the city. Truly a melting pot of classical beauty, urban grit, rich culture and strong historical importance, there’s something for everyone. Discover a vibrant and poignant reminder of city’s divide in the Cold War with a trip to the remnants of the Berlin Wall, adorned with colourful artwork. Snap a selfie at the Brandenburg Gate or indulge in Berlin’s decadent and wild nightlife. However you spend your time in these two European cities, you’re sure to come away with unforgettable memories and photos that you’ll treasure, and a new insight into some of the continent’s remarkable history.
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using expedia.co.uk, easyjet.com and goeuro.co.uk (correct as of 24.4.17).
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique code.
- Contact Weekender Breaks to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
Very nice hotel near city centre (Aparthotel Atelier)
Reviewed: 23 April 2017
Fantastic Hotel (Petrus Hotel)
Reviewed: 27 March 2017
Very nice hotel (Azimut Hotel Berlin Kurfuerstendamm)
Reviewed: 08 February 2017