2-3nt Amsterdam, Breakfast & FlightsFrom £79pp (from Weekender Breaks) for a two-night Amsterdam break including breakfast and flights, or from £119pp for a three-night stay - save up to 30%
- Enjoy a two or three-night break in the stunning city of Amsterdam.
- Includes return flights from London Gatwick, Luton, Southend, Manchester, Edinburgh, or Bristol airport.
- Stay at the modern chic Hotel King's Court and enjoy a sumptuous breakfast on each morning of your trip.
- Amble along the wonderful canals the unique city is renowned for, visit the splendid Van Gogh Museum, or take a stroll through the lush 47 acres of Vondelpark!
- Minimum 40 hours in destination for two-night break. Minimum 60 hours in destination for three-night break.
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 20th December 2017.
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two sharing so you’ll need to buy two.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 10th May 2017 and at least 20 days before departure.
- Valid for travel on selected dates between 23rd Apr-20th Dec 2017.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 6am and 8.45pm. Inbound flights will be between 6am and 9.45pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- This holiday is provided by Weekender Breaks and financially protected under ATOL licence 6153.
- Includes hand luggage only.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure preferred dates.
A capital of contrasts, Amsterdam marries culture, cuisine and a booming club scene. By day, stroll through art markets and stunning acres of green, and come nightfall, find yourself caught up in the hub of the urban hustle…
We’re offering you a two-night Amsterdam break including flights and breakfast from £79pp, or a three night break from just £119pp, saving you up to 30%.*
You’ll stay in the well-located, contemporary Hotel King's Court in a wonderfully cosy standard double or twin room complete with plush, comfy beds, en-suite bathrooms and WiFi access. The hotel is perfectly situated for a relaxing stay in Amsterdam, just out of reach of the hustle and bustle to ensure you can rest peacefully, and yet only a short walk or tram ride away from the centre of the action, giving you plenty of time to fully explore the intriguing city.
Soak up some culture in Museumplein, considered the art lover’s utopia. Here you can visit the Van Gogh museum and numerous open-air exhibitions. Southbound, you’ll find the bohemian neighbourhood of De Pijp, a vibrant district, brimming with street markets, stalls and trendy cafes. On your travels, sample Dutch street-food snacks such as Bitterballen (deep fried meatballs) or Stroopwafel, a delicious sweet treat. Or if you’re all about the beer, you can visit the artisan brewery Brouwerij‘t Ij, housed underneath a giant windmill. Navigate The Nine Streets for a unique boutique shopping experience, or escape the hustle and bustle altogether and take a stroll through the 47 acres of the Vondelpark.
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using the prices from easyjet.com and amoma.com (correct as of 29.3.17).
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique code.
- Head to Weekender Breaks' site using the details we send you.
- Enter your code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
very nice, modern
Reviewed: 25 March 2017
Very friendly hotel
Reviewed: 22 March 2017
Any time I come back to Amsterdam, I'll choose this Hotel.
Reviewed: 15 March 2017