2nt Seaside Weymouth, Cream Tea & Breakfast for 2£89 (from Acqua Beach) for a two-night stay for two with breakfast and cream tea - save up to 53%
Save up to 53%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a two-night stay for two at Acqua Beach Weymouth.
- Beautiful Grade II listed building on the Weymouth Esplanade.
- Includes a delicious full English breakfast each morning.
- Plus a scrumptious cream tea on one day of your stay - a quintessentially British way to refuel after travelling or exploring Weymouth.
- Explore the town centre, pretty harbour and sweeping coastline.
- Voucher valid for stays until 24th May 2017 (see Fine Print for details).
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid for stays until 24th May 2017.
- Excludes 14th-17th Apr, 1st May 2017.
- Valid Sun-Thu only.
- Upgrade to a sea view room for a £15pn surcharge.
- Once booked, no cancellations or changes.
- Subject to availability.
If elegant Georgian architecture, rugged coastlines and wide, windswept beaches are your thing, look no further than Dorset to tick all these boxes - and more...
We’re offering you a two-night stay for two with cream tea and breakfast for £89, saving you up to 53% off Acqua Beach Hotel's prices.
Acqua Beach Weymouth is a friendly guest house in a Grade II listed Georgian building. Situated on the picturesque Weymouth seafront, directly opposite the award-winning beach and within 10 minutes' walking distance of the historic harbour and town centre, it’s the perfect base for a seaside trip. A warm welcome awaits you on arrival where you'll check into your individually furnished en-suite bedroom with Wi-Fi and tea and coffee making facilities. Upgrade and enjoy magnificent sea views over Weymouth and beyond. Today's deal also includes a freshly-prepared full English breakfast each morning and a wonderful cream tea on one day of your stay, ideal if you're heading out to explore.
This cosy hotel is ideally located for all the many attractions Dorset has to offer, including the famous Weymouth Sea Life Centre just 10 minutes’ walk from Acqua Beach and Monkey World only 25 minutes' drive away by car. A must-see too is Chesil Beach, a pebble and shingle stretch connecting Portland to Abbotsbury before continuing north-westwards to West Bay near Bridport. Wherever you go and whatever you do, we think you'll have a blast in Dorset...
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique code.
- Contact Acqua Beach to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
'Great place, great location'
Reviewed: 24 January 2017
Reviewed: 11 January 2017
Reviewed: 04 January 2017