2nt Budapest with Flights & Thermal Baths OptionFrom £69pp for two-night Hungary stay with flights, from £99pp with Széchenyi thermal baths entry, from £99pp for three nights, from £119pp with baths - save up to 41%
- Enjoy a two or three-night break to beautiful Budapest.
- Your base is the Hotel Fortuna Budapest, well connected to public transport for exploring the many sights of the city.
- Stay in a comfortable en-suite bedroom with Wi-Fi.
- Includes return flights from London Stansted, Birmingham, Bristol.
- Upgrade to include private entrance tickets to the wonderfully relaxing spring waters of Széchenyi Spa.
- Minimum 40 hours in destination for two-night break. Minimum 60 hours in destination for three-night break.
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two sharing so you'll need to buy two.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 29th Mar 2017.
- Valid for travel on selected dates between 1st Mar - 20th Aug.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 6am and 9pm.
- Inbound flights will be between 6am and 10pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- This holiday is provided by iFly Holidays, part of the KPX Travel Group, and financially protected under ATOL licence 6042.
- Hand luggage only.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
Famed the world over for its hot springs, grandiose spa baths and vibrant nightlife - not to mention the architecture, food and shopping - Budapest makes the perfect destination for a weekend away...
So today we're offering you a two-night Budapest break including flights from £69pp, two nights with flights and entry to the Széchenyi thermal baths from £99pp, a three-night stay with flights from £99pp, or three-nights with flights and entry to the 'Széchenyi thermal baths from just £119pp, saving you up to 41%.*
The Hotel Fortuna Budapest welcomes lucky visitors to beautiful Budapest with traditional Hungarian hospitality and easy proximity to various transport links to allow you to make the most of your stay in the Hungarian capital. Each of the comfortably furnished standard rooms include Wi-Fi and en-suite bathrooms, so you'll certainly be guaranteed a restful stay. If you choose to upgrade, you'll get to enjoy private entrance to the renowned Széchenyi Spa, giving you ample time to unwind and soak in the healing spring waters of Europe's largest medicinal bath - the perfect spot in which to unwind after a day pounding the pavements!
Budapest, the vibrant capital of Hungary, is a living picture of castles and Neo-Gothic grandeur, and a pulsating example of European nightlife. Take a stroll to the historic Lajos Kossuth Square, which plays host to Hungary's coronation crown and ornate Parliament Building, as well as the Museum of Ethnography's folk art displays. After admiring the crown, similar treasures may be found in the City Park, where an enormous flea market brightens up weekends. Walk along the romantic Danube which divides the city into Buda and Pest, admire the treasure trove of architectural wonders on show, or amble along the Fisherman's Bastion, a towering pure-white edifice which gives you a panoramic view of the city in all its glory. You'll find it hard to leave...
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using the prices from booking.com and ryanair.com (correct as of 16.2.17).
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique voucher code.
- Head to iFly's site to book using the link we send you.
- Enter your voucher code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.