4-6nt 4* Rome & Budapest, Flights & Danube CruiseFrom £149pp (from Tour Center) for a four-night 4* Rome and Budapest break with flights and a river cruise, from £219pp for a six-night stay - save up to 45%
- Enjoy a stunning four or six-night Rome and Budapest break, with two or three nights in each city.
- Includes return flights from London Stansted or Manchester and internal flights.
- Stay in Rome at the 4* St Paul Hotel Rome or the 4* Zone Hotel
- Then head to Budapest and stay at the 4* Golden Park Hotel.
- Plus enjoy a Danube hop-on hop-off river cruise and enjoy views of the city from the river.
- Valid for travel on selected dates from until 31st Aug 2017 (see Fine Print for details).
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two sharing so you’ll need to buy two.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 29th Mar 2017.
- Valid for travel on selected dates from until 31st Aug 2017.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 8am and 8pm. Inbound flights will be between 6.30am and 6.30pm.
- This holiday is provided by Tour Centre and is financially protected under ATOL licence 3517.
- Includes hand luggage only.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
Call Tour Center
(020) 3870 2567
See what two of Europe’s top cities has to offer with today’s magical deal…
We’re offering you a four-night 4* Rome and Budapest break with breakfast, flights and river cruise from £149pp or enjoy a six nights from just £219pp, saving you up to 45%.*
Upon landing in Rome, you’ll spend your first two or three nights at 4* St Paul Hotel Rome or the 4* Zone Hotel. Bursting with a rich wealth of culture and history, you’ll have the perfect base from which to explore the wonders of Rome with a twin or double en-suite room, Wi-Fi access throughout. After you’ve recharged and refuelled we think you’ll want to explore the many incredible sights including the Colosseum and Ancient Rome, Pantheon, Trevi Fountain and St Peter’s Basilica, not to mention the many incredible museums on offer.
Once you’ve had your fill of Rome it'll be time to cross over to Budapest for another two or three nights. Here your base will be the 4* Golden Park Hotel where you’ll stay in a stylish standard double or twin. Being the largest city and capital city of Hungary there’s plenty to see and do in this romantic metropolis nestled between the Dunube and Buda Hills. In fact, with today’s deal, you’ll even get some time in the water with a Danube hop-on hop-off river cruise! On top of that, why not visit the Royal Palace or take a dip in the warm Széchenyi Baths? Or if you’re looking for a bit of downtime, why not sit in one of the many restaurants, bars and cafés and watch the world pass over the Széchenyi Chain Bridge, the oldest bridge over the Danube!
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using the prices from expedia.co.uk, ryanair.com and travelrepublic.co.uk (correct as of 16.2.17).
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Call or email Tour Center to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
'Great hotel, great location (Golden Park Hotel)'
Reviewed: 01 February 2017
'Nice little hotel (Saint Paul Rome)'
Reviewed: 11 February 2017
'Beautiful, modern, clean, friendly (Zone Hotel)'
Reviewed: 18 January 2017