2nt 4* Scenic Cumbria Stay & Breakfast - Summer AvailabilityFrom £89 (from The Fat Lamb) for a two night stay for two people with breakfast
- Enjoy a two-night stay for two people at 4* The Fat Lamb Hotel.
- Country inn is winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award.
- Includes a delicious full English breakfast each morning.
- Ideal location for exploring the nearby Lake District or Yorkshire Dales.
- Perfect for a quick break away from the hustle and bustle of city life!
- Voucher valid for stays until 30th Sep 2017 (see Full Details).
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid for stays until 30th Sep 2017.
- Excludes 24th, 25th Feb; 17th, 18th Mar; 7th-9th, 15th, 16th Apr; 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 28th, 29th April; 5th, 6th, 7th, 12th-18th, 26th, 27th May; 9th, 10th ,16th & 17th Jun; 7th, 8th, 21st, 22nd Jul; 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th August 2017.
- £20pn surcharge for Fri or Sat stays.
- Pets welcome for a £10 surcharge.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
Ditch pavements and pollution for the picturesque foothills of the Cumbrian countryside with today's irresistible deal...
We’re offering you an two-night break for two people with breakfast from just £89 at The Fat Lamb Hotel.
Situated adjacent to the Lake District National Park, within easy reach of the North Pennines Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and the Yorkshire Dales National Park, The Fat Lamb Hotel is the perfect base for exploring England's spectacular north country. Quietly nestled in pretty Ravenstonedale, each bedroom offers spacious en-suite accommodation with TVs, tea and coffee facilities. The promise of a mouth-watering full English breakfast in the hotel’s dining area each morning will be just the thing to tempt you out of your comfortable bed. And to make life easy, why not opt to dine in the hotel's restaurant in the evening and tuck into fresh cuisine?
With scenic walks galore from the doorstep of The Fat Lamb, the quaint towns and villages nearby make a perfect way to while away a few hours shopping or sipping a relaxing mid-morning coffee. Those who love the great outdoors will be spoilt for choice with all the golf, shooting and sailing activities taking place around the area, whilst a simple stroll around the picturesque Lake District National Park or the rolling Yorkshire Dales provides the ideal way to spend an afternoon. We've got a suspicion you'll love your time in Cumbria, whatever you do and wherever you go...
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Call The Fat Lamb Hotel to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
'gem of a place'
Reviewed: 01 February 2017
'very peaceful location surrounded by beautiful countryside'
Reviewed: 16 January 2017
'such a very warm welcome!'
Reviewed: 15 January 2016