3 or 5nt 4* All-Inclusive Malta Spa Break & Flights From £159pp (from Tour Center) for an all-inclusive Malta break and flights, from £239pp for five nights - save up to 25%
- Discover Malta with a three or five-night break.
- Includes return flights from London Gatwick, Stansted, Luton or Manchester.
- Stay at the 4* Soreda Hotel or the 4* Qawra Palace Hotel.
- You'll be treated to a stay on an all-inclusive basis, tucking into three meals a days as well as selected drinks and snacks.
- Valid for travel until 22nd Aug 2017(see Fine Print).
- Minimum 60 hours in destination a three-night break.
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two sharing so you'll need to buy two.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 29th Mar 2017.
- Valid for travel until 22nd Aug 2017.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 7.30am and 9.45pm. Inbound flights will be between 6.15am and 22.45pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or transfers.
- This holiday is provided by Tour Center and financially protected under ATOL licence 3517.
- Includes hand luggage only.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
Call Tour Center
(020) 3870 2547
8:30am - 10.30pm.
An intoxicating fusion of North-African climate, Sicilian-inspired cuisine and crystal clear waters as far as the eye can see - if you want the best of the Med, head to Malta…
We're offering you a three-night 4* all-inclusive Malta break including flights from only £159pp or a five-night break from just £239pp , saving you up to 25%*.
Both perched on the Mediterranean sea along with a large outdoor pool and sun loungers, you can enjoy Malta in unparalleled luxury at either the 4* Soreda Hotel or the 4* Qawra Palace Hotel. During your three or five-night stay, you'll relax in an en-suite twin or double room with air-con and TV, with access to the hotel’s outdoor pool and luxurious facilities. As an all-inclusive guest you will be treated to three mouth-watering meals a day for the entirety of your stay, as well as selected snacks and alcoholic and soft drinks. Both hotels boast enviable facilities, elegant decor, stunning swimming pools, taste bud tantalising restaurants and fantastic locations, just a stone's throw from the glittering blue beaches of Qawra.
A veritable paradise just a three-hour flight from London, Malta’s potent combination of historic charm, picturesque coastline and pure holiday ambience make it an eternally popular choice for travellers. Outside the luxurious confines of the resort, you’ll find plenty to see and do to fit your budget or interests. Watersports and beachside activities reign supreme whilst the cluster of nine UNESCO World Heritage Sites provides ample amounts of culture for those who want to explore. The village of Qawra itself is famed for offering travellers peace and tranquillity, with a wide range of local bars and restaurants offering local delicacies and seaside views. Sit back and enjoy the beach, lounge by the pool or visit the nearby St Paul's Bay or the lively resort of Bugibba and enjoy the holiday of your dreams.
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using the prices from qawrapalacemalta.com and easyjet.com (correct as of 14.2.17).
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique code.
- Contact Tour Center to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
'Good seaside location (Qawra Palace Hotel)'
Reviewed: 14 February 2017
'nice hotel (Soreda Hotel Malta)'
Reviewed: 01 February 2017
'Lovely hotel. Staff very friendly and helpful (Soreda Hotel Malta)'
Reviewed: 31 January 2017