2-3nt Luxury 4* Dublin Break with FlightsFrom £89pp (from iFly Holidays) for a two-night 4* Dublin break with flights, or from £139pp for a three-night break - save up to 51%
Save up to 51%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a luxury two or three-night break in dazzling Dublin.
- Includes return flights from Stansted, Gatwick, Luton, Manchester, Bristol, Birmingham and Glasgow to Dublin.
- Stay at the 4* Dublin Skylon Hotel, winner of a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- In a spacious twin or double room with en-suite and Wi-Fi.
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 20th Aug 2017 (see Fine Print for details).
- Minimum 40 hours in destination for two-night break. Minimum 60 hours in destination for three-night break.
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two sharing so you'll need to buy two.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 27th Mar 2017.
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 20th Aug 2017.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 6am and 9pm. Inbound flights will be between 6am and 10pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- This holiday is provided by iFly Holidays and financially protected under ATOL licence 6042.
- Includes hand luggage only.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
Dublin: The home of Guinness, good craic and delightful accents. Is there any place better to spend a city break?
We're offering you a two-night 4* Dublin break with flights from £89pp, or a three-night break from just £139pp, saving you up to 51%.*
The luxurious 4* Dublin Skylon Hotel boasts an elegant design, superb restaurant, cosy lobby and spacious rooms complete with plush furnishings. During your stay, you'll rest your heads in a twin or double en-suite room, complete with Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV with news and movie channels, a hair dryer and all the other amenities you'd hope to find during a city break, including a Nespresso coffee machine to start your morning off right! Ideally, the hotel is based a short 10-minute drive away from the city centre, so you can easily take advantage of the top tourist destinations and hidden gems that Dublin has to offer.
Your first port of call should of course be the Guinness Storehouse! The brewery boasts seven floors filled with interactive experiences, as well as a world-famous rooftop bar where you can sample some of the stout. Next, why not soak up some culture at St Patrick's Cathedral, built in the 13th century, or visit fascinating Kilmainham Gaol, a prison museum where Ireland's political prisoners were incarcerated, tortured and executed. It goes without saying that there are an abundance of restaurants and bars to spend the evening in, so make sure you pack your dancing shoes!
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using the prices from booking.com and ryanair.com (correct as of 13.2.17).
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique code.
- Contact iFly Holidays to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
Reviewed: 14 February 2017
Reviewed: 06 February 2017
'Convenient location, lots of local amenities, good value, helpful staff'
Reviewed: 05 February 2017