2, 3 or 4nt Somerset Stay & Breakfast for 2£99 (at Lordleaze Hotel) for a two-night Somerset stay for two people inc. breakfast, or stay for three nights for £125, or for four nights for £150 - save up to 60%
- Enjoy a two, three or four-night stay for two people at Lordleaze Hotel.
- Includes a full English breakfast each day of your stay.
- Relax in a twin or double room with Freeview TV and Wi-Fi access.
- Explore the famous Jurassic Coast, Lyme Regis, Exeter or Chard.
- Deal Bonuses: 10% off your bill when you dine in the restaurant, and stay an extra night for only £59.
- Valid for stays until 30th June 2017 (see Fine Print for details).
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 31st May 2017.
- Valid for stays until 30th Jun 2017.
- £10pn surcharge for dogs; £10pn for a cot; £30pn for a four poster bedroom upgrade.
- 24-hour cancellation or rescheduling policy applies.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
For a gem of a holiday, why not visit the jewel of the south-west and get some soothing Somerset cider inside you?!
We’re offering you a two-night Somerset break for two people including breakfast for £99, or a three-night break for £125, or stay four nights for just £150, saving you up to 60% off Lordleaze Hotel’s prices.
Nestled in the beautiful Somerset countryside, the Lordleaze Hotel is the ideal destination for some serious R&R. Originally an 18th century farmhouse, this comfortable country hotel offers the finest standards with a warm and friendly atmosphere. You and an extremely lucky companion will rest your heads for two or three nights in a tastefully decorated double or twin en-suite bedroom, complete with all the usual amenities and Wi-Fi access - so you should have no problem making yourself at home! You'll also be treated to a delectable full English breakfast each morning to ensure you get each day off to the best possible start.
If you manage to tear yourself away from the comfort of the hotel grounds, you'll discover a host of must-see local attractions on your doorstep. Chief among these is Chard Museum, which features John Stringfellow’s first powered aeroplane. The adventurous folk out there will pleased to note that the Jurassic Coast is a 30-minute drive away, so you can embrace your inner Indiana Jones with a fossil-hunting walk along the beach. Alternatively, head on over to Perry’s Cider Mills to educate yourself on the cider brewing process (and, of course, to taste some local tipples). With all this and more, we’re strongly of the opinion that Somerset is where it’s at - so head on over! And if you really can't bear to leave so soon then why not take advantage of our deal bonus and stay an extra night for just £59? Sounds like a perfect getaway to us!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique code.
- Contact The Lordleaze Hotel to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor
'A wonderful hotel, fabulous food and service'
Reviewed: 11 February 2017
'A warm welcome'
Reviewed: 11 February 2017
'Very relaxing time, all the staff were so friendly and helpful'
Reviewed: 08 February 2017