Manchester Stay & 2-Course Dinner @ Jamie's Italian£69pp instead of £103.40pp (from OMGhotels.com) for an overnight Manchester stay with breakfast and two-course dinner at Jamie's Italian - save 33%
Time left to purchase
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two sharing so you’ll need to buy two.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays until 31st July 2017.
- Sold out 3rd, 9th Jun.
- If you have any queries please contact OMGhotels.com, not the hotel or restaurant.
- Additional supplement available for an extra person or child.
- Saturday supplement of £5pp.
- Seven-day cancellation policy applies. After this time all bookings are non-refundable, non-amendable.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Sold out: Apr 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th, 15th, 29th
- May 20th, 21st, 27th
- Jun 2nd, 3rd, 9th, 10th
- Aug 25th, 26th, 27th
Experience the buzz of the modern city of Manchester with a fun-filled overnight stay!
We’re offering you an overnight Manchester stay including breakfast and a two-course dinner at Jamie's Italian for £69pp saving you up to 33% off OMGhotels.com's prices (correct as of 14.02.2017).
As part of today's deal you'll stay at the Pendulum Hotel, situated in a prime location at the heart of Manchester city centre. With large comfortable beds, en-suite bathroom, toiletries and WiFi, your cosy room will provide the perfect base for an overnight stay in one of the UK’s most thriving cities. Whether it’s a visit to one of the many galleries and museums, a trip to the historic Albert Square, or soaking up the buzz at the city’s popular shopping centres, Manchester boasts a bounty of cultural activities and entertainment for you to enjoy.
After you’ve explored your surroundings, head on over to Jamie’s Italian where you’ll be treated to a delectable two-course dinner. Founded by renowned TV chef, Jamie Oliver, and his Italian mentor, Gennaro Contaldo in 2008, the restaurant has since picked up a plethora of accolades, including Restaurant Chain of the Year. With fresh ingredients responsibly sourced across Italian and British soils, the menu takes inspiration from a traditional Italian table, featuring rustic and classically comforting dishes ranging from a hearty bowl of slow-roasted porchetta, to ravishing ravioli and sumptuous slices of pizza pie! Mmm, bellissimo!
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Head to OMGhotels.com’s site to book using the link we send you.
- Enter your code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
Reviewed: 09 February 2017
Reviewed: 07 February 2017
'In a great location, within walking distance to the centre of Manchester'
Reviewed: 07 February 2017