London Stay & Hampton Court Palace, Gardens & Maze From £69pp (from OMGhotels.com) for a London stay with breakfast and entry to Hampton Court Palace, gardens and maze - save up to 47%
- Enjoy an overnight stay in London.
- Depending on your choice of stay, you will be allocated one of nine 3* or 4* hotels, all based in prime locations.
- Includes entry to Hampton Court Palace, gardens and maze.
- Plus you'll be treated to a tasty breakfast in the morning.
- Deal Bonus: Get £20 gift voucher from OMGhotels.com!
- Voucher valid for stays until 30th Jun 2017.
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two sharing so you'll need to buy two.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book 30 days after purchase.
- Valid for stays until 30th Jun 2017.
- Seven-day free cancellation policy applies.
- If you have any queries, please contact OMGhotels.com directly, not the hotel.
- Customers will be allocated one of the nine 3* or nine 4* hotels.
- Additional supplement available for an extra person or child.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
Hear ye, hear ye... fair maidens, mans and bairns, fling caution to yonder winds and come tarry with the Tudors for a time! What sayest thou?
We’re offering you an overnight London stay, including breakfast and entry to Hampton Court Palace, gardens and maze from £69pp, or upgrade and stay in a 4* hotel from just £79pp!
Established and built by Thomas Wolsey in the early 1500s, then acquired and extended by Henry VIII, Hampton Court Palace stands as an exemplary example of Tudor England’s architecture. And you’re guaranteed to have a royally good time on your historical stay in the capital, with accommodation fit for a king! You’ll sleep in one of nine 3* or nine 4* hotels, each in prime central locations such as Waterloo and Chelsea, and should you find yourself hungered or parched, you’ll be treated to a delicious breakfast in the morning – a banquet fit for Henry VIII himself!
Featuring grand gatehouses, majestic mezzanines, stunning stained glass and intricate Tudor brick chimneys, there’s much to please the eye at Hampton Court Palace. During your time here, you’ll get to tour vast court kitchens, sublime gold-endowed bedchambers, and make sure you keep your peepers peeled for the fully-functioning astronomical clock!
You’ll experience history as it happened as the monument houses all manner of entertaining activities, from live action re-enactments to hat and kirtle making. And while you’re here, what be thy pleasure? A stroll in the gardens or a meander through the maze? With today’s deal, you can do both, with an all-access ticket to the palace’s extensive grounds! So, shall I see thee on the morrow? By my troth, you’ll have a merry time!
- Days Hotel Waterloo
- 54 Kennington Road
- SE1 7BJ
- Travelodge Kings Cross Royal Scot Hotel
- 100 Kings Cross Road
- WC1X 9DT
- Travelodge Waterloo
- 195-203 Waterloo Road
- SE1 8UX
- Travelodge City Road
- 1-23 City Road
- EC1Y 1AG
- Travel Lodge Tower Bridge
- 1 Goodmans Yard
- E1 8AT
- Travel Lodge London Docklands
- Coriander Avenue
- LONDON E14 2AA
- ibis Styles Kensington
- 5-25 Hogarth Road
- SW5 0QJ
- Travelodge London Battersea
- 200 York Road
- SW11 3SA
- Travelodge London Excel Hotel
- 1016 Dockside Road
- E16 2FQ
- Doubletree by Hilton Docklands
- 265 Rotherhithe St
- SE16 5HW
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Chelsea
- Imperial Road Imperial Wharf
- SW6 2GA
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London ExCel
- 2 Festoon Way Royal Victoria Dock
- E16 1RH
- Doubletree by Hilton - London Islington
- 60 Pentonville Road
- N1 9LA
- Hilton London Olympia
- 380 Kensington High Street
- W14 8NL
- Hilton London Hyde Park
- 150 Bayswater Road
- W2 4RT
- Hilton London - Kensington
- 179-199 Holland Park Avenue
- W11 4UL
- Corus Hotel Hyde Park
- 1 Lancaster Gate
- W2 3LG
- The Caesar Hotel
- 26-33, Queen's Gardens
- W2 3BE
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Head to OMGhotels.com’s site to book using the link we send you.
- Enter your code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
'A well run hotel in an excellent location (Corus Hotel Hyde Park)'
Reviewed: 08 February 2017
'Everything you could possibly want (Hilton London Olympia)'
Reviewed: 12 February 2017
'A great team and an amazing stay (DoubleTree Hilton Docklands Riverside)'
Reviewed: 13 February 2017