3, 4 or 7nt 5* All Inclusive Crete Spa Break & FlightsFrom £189pp for a three-night 5* all-inclusive Crete break with flights and a view room, from £249pp for four nights or from £369pp for seven nights - save up to 61%
- Enjoy three, four or seven nights in beautiful Crete.
- With flights from London Gatwick, Stansted or Manchester.
- Stay at the all-inclusive 5* Porto Platanias Beach Resort & Spa which boasts five pools, a spa, five restaurants and bars.
- Includes three meals a day, snacks, soft drinks and local alcohol.
- Deal Bonus: 15% off spa treatments in April, May and September and October 2017 on selected dates.
- Valid for travel on selected dates 18th Apr-21st Oct 2017 (see Fine Print for details).
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two sharing so you’ll need to buy two.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 25th Mar 2017.
- Valid for travel on selected dates 18th Apr-21st Oct 2017.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 5am and 7.30am. Inbound flights will be between 7.15am and 2.30pm.
- This holiday is provided by ClearSky Holidays and is financially protected under ATOL licence 6153.
- Includes hand luggage only.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
If unspoilt beaches and tranquil surroundings sound far superior to our cold, wet and windy weather, today's deal is all you need...
We’re offering you a three-night 5* all-inclusive Crete break including flights and a garden or pool view room from £189pp, a four-night break from £249pp or a seven-night stay from just £369pp, saving you up to 61%.*
Based on the spectacular island of Crete, the 5* Porto Platanias Beach Resort & Spa is situated in the quiet, idyllic area of Platanias. With easy access to the beach, quietness and a panoramic view of the sea, this hotel ensures your stay is nothing but relaxing and peaceful. You’ll stay in a spacious double en-suite room that features air-con, satellite TV, Wi-Fi and a balcony or veranda with a pretty garden or pool view. You'll start each morning with a freshly-prepared breakfast and enjoy a varied buffet dinner each evening, offering a range of cuisines to suit all taste buds - plus beers, wine, coffee, tea and soft drinks are all provided!
To really grasp that holiday spirit, make sure you try out everything this hotel has to offer! Take a dip in one of the five pools or top up your tan and sunbathe to your heart’s content. Why not take to the gym if you’ve been over-indulging at the buffet or challenge your partner to a game of table tennis or volleyball? The holiday fun is endless! If you’re more of a beach babe, you’re only 20 metres away from the beach where you can find all sorts of fun and games happening.
Away from the hustle and bustle of mainland Greece, you'll find northern Crete resplendent with unspoiled greenery and miles of peaceful sands for a dose of tranquility only the Mediterranean can offer. If you're craving an insight into the island's history and culture, take a trip to the picturesque village of Platanias and explore the surrounding area. Be sure to visit the centre of Chania, just a mere 9km away from Platanias, and take in the enchanting Venetian harbour and beautiful villages along the way. What better way to spend four or seven sun-soaked days?
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using the prices from norwegian.com and expedia.co.uk (correct as of 4.1.17)
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Contact ClearSky Holidays to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
'Quality hotel on the beach'
Reviewed: 20 November 2016
'Excellent hotel, very clean, varied food, relaxing'
Reviewed: 12 November 2016
'The bar staff were fantastic! Our room was clean and well serviced'
Reviewed: 03 November 2016