2nt Yorkshire Stay with Breakfast & Bird of Prey Centre£79 for a two-night Yorkshire break for two (at The Burn Hall Hotel York) with breakfast and tickets to York Bird of Prey Centre - save up to 52%
- Stay at the Burn Hall Hotel York and enjoy a lavish full English breakfast each morning of your stay.
- Enjoy a free bottle of house wine if two dine in the restaurant or bar on the first night and order two courses per person.
- Explore the magnificence of York, the medieval city that houses York Minster.
- Amble through North York National Park, the largest expanse of heather moorland in Britain.
- Get up close and personal with a host of predatory birds at the Bird of Prey Centre.
- Valid for stays until 31st May 2017 (see fine print for details).
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 1st May 2017.
- Valid for stays until 31st May 2017.
- Not available: 18/2, 25/2, 11/3, 25/3, 20/4, 17-19/5, 27/5.
- £10 per night surcharge applies for Friday and Saturday nights, £20 surcharge per night for Friday and Saturday nights in May.
- £20 per night supplement for Good Friday, Easter Saturday and Sunday and Easter Monday.
- Upgrade to a Superior Room or Executive Room for a £10 surcharge per night.
- One child up to the age of 12 can stay for a £10 surcharge per night.
- A free bottle of house wine if two dine in the restaurant or bar on the first night and order two courses per person.
- Please note the Birds of Prey Centre is closed on Tuesdays.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
Medieval towns surrounded by 13th-century walls, the largest heather moorland in all of Europe, one of the largest Cathedrals on the continent, and the chance to see nature’s avian predators up close, Yorkshire has everything to offer to its visitors…
We’re offering you a two-night Yorkshire stay for two, including breakfast and two tickets to York Bird of Prey Centre for just £79, saving you up to 52% off Burn Hall Hotel York's prices (correct as of 15.02.17).
Located in the heart of North Yorkshire, Burn Hall Hotel York is a cosy hotel that allows visitors to relax in a homely atmosphere before venturing out to explore all that the region has to offer. You will stay in a standard room for two with complimentary access to Wi-Fi, and will receive a full English breakfast on both mornings of your break, giving you all the vigour needed to really make the most of your time in the entrancing locale. Sitting just outside of the city of York, the hotel provides you with the perfect platform from which to explore the city centre and the surrounding countryside. You will also recieve two tickets to the Bird of Prey Centre located on the Burn Hall Estate itself. Home to over 50 different birds, it has become one of North Yorkshire’s most popular tourist attractions, providing you with the rare opportunity to handle some of the stunning birds, including owls and eagles, under the guidance of a staff member who will also share a multitude of interesting facts about the different species. If you are looking for quality home-cooked food, you need look no further than the hotel itself, which will offer a free bottle of house wine if two dine in the restaurant or bar on the first night and order two courses per person.
Whether you enjoy strolling along the English coast, exploring historic medieval towns, or ambling around the moors, Yorkshire has something for you. The hotel is perfectly situated, only a 30-minute drive from the stunning town of York. Enclosed by an intricate, domineering network of 13th-century walls, York houses one of the most beautiful Cathedral’s in Britain. One of the largest buildings of its kind in the whole of Europe, York Minster (as it’s commonly referred to) is also seat to the Archbishop of York, the second most important station in the Church of England. The imposing Gothic exterior is matched only by the interior, its ceilings reaching monumental heights and creating a hauntingly powerful cavernous atmosphere in which one can really appreciate the grandeur of the edifice. The hotel is also only a 30-minute drive from the North York Moors National Park, which is home to the largest expanse of heather moorland in Britain. If you enjoy walks or the outdoors, you will love the moors, with an impressive trail of weaving paths interspersed with picturesque flowery villages.
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Call Burn Hall Hotel York to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor
Reviewed: 08 February 2017
'So much to do'
Reviewed: 07 February 2017
Reviewed: 30 January 2017