Cheshire Stay with Sparkling Afternoon Tea for 2£75 (at The Lymm Hotel, Warrington) for an overnight Cheshire stay for two with sparkling afternoon tea and late check-out, or £129 for two nights - save up to 48%
- Enjoy a peaceful one or two-night break at The Lymm Hotel in Cheshire with a late check-out time of 12pm.
- Stay in a classic double room with en-suite and satellite TV.
- Enjoy a full English or continental breakfast each morning.
- Tuck into a scrumptious afternoon tea accompanied by a glass of Prosecco each!
- Valid for stays until 4th Jun 2017 (see Fine Print for details).
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 1st May 2017.
- Valid for stays until 4th Jun 2017.
- Excludes 25th Feb, 25th Mar, 7th-8th Apr, 5th-7th, 13th May, 2nd-3rd Jun 2017.
- £10 surcharge for Saturday night stays, paid directly to The Lymm Hotel.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability.
Check out what Cheshire has to offer with today’s deal…
We’re offering you an overnight stay for two people including breakfast, afternoon tea with Prosecco and late check out for £75 or a two-night stay for just £129, saving you up to 48% off The Lymm Hotel’s prices.
Stay overnight at The Lymm Hotel in the very heart of the Cheshire countryside for a wonderfully relaxing escape. Upon arrival at this pretty country hotel, you’ll be shown to your classic double or twin room, furnished in warm tones and boasting an en-suite bathroom. Today's deal also includes afternoon tea, where you can tuck into delicious sandwiches, pastries and cakes, as well as a refreshing glass of Prosecco each. After a peaceful night’s sleep, you’ll wake in the morning to a full English or continental breakfast to set you up for a day of exploring.
So what does the surrounding area have to offer? You can soak up some culture at Warrington Museum & Art Gallery, take a scenic walk along Sankey Valley Park, spend the day at Walton Hall and Gardens - a lavish Elizabethan-style hall with ornamental gardens - and head to Tatton Park, one of the UK's most complete historic estates, set within 1000 acres of beautiful deer park, and boasting a Tudor Old Hall, 50 acres of glorious landscaped gardens and rare-breed farm.
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send your unique code.
- Call The Lymm Hotel to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
'Wonderful service by staff.'
Reviewed: 08 February 2017
'Great peaceful location'
Reviewed: 08 February 2017
'can't recomend this place highly enough'
Reviewed: 15 January 2017