Luxury 4* Close House Stay for 2 - Golf & 3-Course Dining Options!£109 for an overnight stay for two with Prosecco and breakfast, £149 to include three-course dining, £199 to include a round of golf at 4* Close House - save up to 47%
Save up to 47%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy an overnight stay for two people at the 4* Close House Hotel.
- Gorgeous property set within the beautiful Northumberland countryside, and host to the world's only two Lee Westwood golf courses.
- Make yourself at home in one of their luxurious Courtyard rooms.
- With a bottle of Prosecco in the room upon arrival, delicious breakfast in the morning and a late 12pm check out.
- Upgrade to get a three-course dinner at the hotel's No. 19 Clubhouse.
- Go all out and add a round of golf on the hotel's championship Lee Westwood Filly Course.
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 1st Apr 2017.
- Valid until 30th Apr 2017.
- £25 surcharge for Fri and Sat nights.
- No children or dogs allowed.
- £2 supplement for king prawn starter and rump steak; £5 supplement for sirloin steak.
- Must be aged 18 or over for Prosecco; valid photo ID may be required.
- Prosecco served in room only; cannot be brought to the bar or restaurant.
- Subject to availability.
Take a stunning countryside setting, add some sparkle, scrumptious food and a significant other, and what do you get? Today's gorgeous getaway for two, that's what...
We're offering you an overnight stay for two people with a bottle of Prosecco in the room, breakfast and late check out for just £109. Alternatively, upgrade to include three-course evening dining for £149, or three-course evening dining and a round of golf for just £199, saving you up to 47% off Close House Hotel's prices.
A beautiful establishment based in the glorious countryside setting of Heddon on the Wall, the 4* Close House Hotel is the home to not only today's gorgeous deal, but also the world's only two Lee Westwood golf courses. They may be the proud venue of the 2017 British Masters Championship, but you don't need to be an avid golfer to appreciate the stunning experience that Close House have created. You and a lucky companion will be keen to make yourself at home in your luxuriously styled Courtyard room, complete with lush décor, lounge area, flat screen TV and a bottle of Prosecco to toast to the occasion! You can even explore the stunning rooms in a 360° virtual tour here. What's more, there's a scrumptious breakfast included in the morning and a late 12pm check out too - because we know you'll hate the thought of leaving!
If you can tear yourself away from your plush room, Close House Hotel offers the perfect setting for some relaxation - ideal as a post-winter escape to recharge your batteries! Lover of fine dining? Then be sure to upgrade to tuck in to three-course evening dining at the hotel's outstanding No.19 Clubhouse restaurant. With a sample menu including dishes such as confit duck leg, venison navarin, battered cod, treacle sponge, and orange and blackberry crème brûlée, your tastebuds are sure to be in for a treat. Fancy picking up a club as well as a fork? Then why not go all out to include a three-course dinner and a round of golf? Providing stunning views of the River Tyne Valley, the Lee Westwood Filly course has been designed to create a thrilling challenge for players of all abilities. With 18 USGA specification greens and 32 bunkers lining the fairways, the 6034-yard, par 70 course is the ultimate golfing experience. What are you waiting for? Sounds like a hole in one to us!
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Call Close House to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
Reviewed: 20 December 2016
'Superb room, superb service, superb venue.'
Reviewed: 30 November 2016
'No complaints from us!'
Reviewed: 04 November 2016