Somerset 70s & 80s Themed Weekend - Couple Or FamilyFrom £99 (from John Fowler Holidays) for a three-night themed Somerset stay for two people, or from £109 for a group of up to six people - save up to 41%
Save up to 41%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a three-night stay at the Sandy Glade Holiday Park in Somerset.
- Experience the disco fever of a 70s or 80s themed weekend.
- Choose from value, bronze, silver or gold accommodation.
- You'll stay in a well-equipped caravan or chalet, complete with kitchen and TV, and supplied with gas and electric.
- Explore local sites such as Cheddar Gorge and the Wookey Hole Caves.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 15th May 2017 (see Fine Print for details).
The Fine Print
- One per pair or group of up to six.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 1st Mar 2017.
- 70s weekend stays valid 17-20th Mar 2017.
- 80s weekend stays valid 12-15th May 2017.
- No cancellations or modifications once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
Calling all Dancing Queens and Small-Town Boys - have you got that Saturday Night Fever? Well, what are you waiting for? Don those platforms, paint your face and come and Rock the Casbah! With today’s deal, you can relive the disco days of your youth and show the kids of today how it’s done - because we both know you should be dancing – yeah!
We’re offering you a three-night themed weekend Somerset stay for two people from £99, or why not bring the family along from £109, saving you up to 41% off John Fowler Holidays’ original prices (correct as of 10.2.17).
Priding themselves on offering great self-catering breaks the whole family will love at realistic prices, John Fowler Holiday Parks create magical memories that will last long after your tan fades! You’ll be staying in Somerset’s Burnham-on-Sea at the Sandy Glade Holiday Park. Only a stone’s throw from the beach, the complex boasts large expanses of open green space, adventure playgrounds and fantastic indoor pools. You’ll cosy up in either value, bronze, silver or gold accommodation* - a spacious two-bedroom caravan, chalet or apartment sleeping up to six people, kitted out with plush beds, shower, fitted kitchen and self-catering facilities.
Your fun-filled retro weekend will feature performances from a number of tribute acts, a lot of fancy dress and plenty of opportunities to groove out on the dancefloor to the era’s chart-topping hits. And while you’re in the sunny seaside town, why not explore what the rest of Somerset has to offer? Share an ice-cream on the Grand Pier, take a stroll along the Cheddar Gorge, locate the witch of the Wookey Hole Caves or experience the bright lights of Brean Leisure Park’s funfair.
*All accommodation features a TV, gas fire, fridge and microwave. Bronze and Silver standard accommodation also include bed linen. Silver caravans also enjoy a larger indoor space, at 12ft across. Gold caravans and chalets are the newest models, with modern fixtures and fittings and extra features, including central heating and double glazing.
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Call John Fowler Holidays to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor
Reviewed: 18 December 2016
'One of our family's favourite spots, we return year after year'
Reviewed: 15 November 2016
'We adore it here, there is so much to keep the children entertained'
Reviewed: 29 October 2016