Scarborough with Breakfast for 2 - Dinner Options!£45 (at The Grand Hotel Scarborough) for an overnight stay for two including breakfast, £59 to include dinner and wine, from £109 for two nights
- Enjoy a one or two-night stay for two people at the The Grand Hotel.
- Beautiful seafront hotel in historic seaside town of Scarborough.
- Wake up to a full English breakfast each morning.
- Upgrade to include a delicious three-course buffet dinner on one night and delightful bottle of wine.
- Perfect opportunity to stock up on fresh sea air, fish and chips and ice creams.
- Valid for stays 10th Mar-31st May 2017 (see Fine Print for details).
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 20th Mar 2017.
- Valid for stays 10th Mar-31st May 2017.
- One-night stays valid Sun-Fri only.
- Two-night stays valid Fri-Sun only.
- Excludes 24th, 25th, 31st Mar; 1st, 14th-16th, 18th-22nd, 28th-30th Apr; 26th-28th May 2017.
- £10 per night surcharge for for all May stays.
- Dinner served on one night only.
- Bottle of wine on arrival only.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
“Are you going to Scarborough Fair? Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme; remember me to the one who lives there, for once she was a true love of mine…”
We’re offering you an overnight stay in Scarborough for two people including breakfast for £49, upgrade to include dinner and wine for £59. Alternatively stay for two nights with breakfast for £109, or include dinner and wine for just £139 at The Grand Hotel.
A Victorian Grade II listed building that overlooks the South Bay, The Grand Hotel was once one of the largest hotels in the world, hosting wealthy holidaymakers who visited the spa town. Decked out in cool pastel shades, your spotless en-suite room will feature a TV and tea and coffee making facilities, plus comfortable double or twin beds. Wake each morning to the tempting smell of a freshly prepared full English breakfast! Whether you stay for one or two nights, you can choose to upgrade and tuck into a dinner and a bottle of wine on the night of your arrival.
Explore what Scarborough has to offer with plenty to see and do in the largest holiday resort on the Yorkshire coast. With an 11th-century castle, which boasts stunning panoramic views over the dramatic cliffs of the Yorkshire coastline, beautiful clean and safe beaches, it's great fun for everyone with classic seaside amusements along the promenade. There’s a miniature railway in the North Bay where you can also find the oldest diesel hydraulic train in the world. The Sea Life Centre provides great entertainment on a rainy day, whereas if the weather is good to you there's the spa and gardens plus a range of great golf courses. There's something for everyone in Scarborough!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Call Britannia Royal Hotel Scarborough to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
'relaxed and enjoyable'
Reviewed: 07 February 2017
'Lovely birthday weekend'
Reviewed: 06 February 2017
Reviewed: 03 February 2017