1-2nt Eastbourne & Breakfast for 2From £59 (from Britannia Hotels) for an overnight Eastbourne stay for two including breakfast, for £75 upgrade for dinner and wine, or make it a two-night stay from £139
- Enjoy an overnight or two-night stay for two people in Eastbourne.
- Stay in a double en-suite room at the ideally-situated Cavendish Hotel, just a stone's throw from the beach, parade and pier!
- Tuck in to a delicious full English breakfast every morning of your stay.
- Upgrade and enjoy a sumptuous dinner with a glass of wine.
- Valid for stays until 31st May 2017 (see Fine Print for details).
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 20th Mar 2017.
- Valid for stays from 10th Mar-31st May 2017.
- Excludes 28-30th Apr, 14th, 16th April, 27th, 29th May.
- One night stays valid Sun-Fri.
- Two night stays valid Fri-Sun.
- £10 surcharge per night for May stays to be paid direct to the hotel.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
Oh we do like to be beside the seaside! Indulge in a magical stroll along the promenade in the spring or summer sun, with today's deal…
We’re offering you an overnight stay in Eastbourne for two people including breakfast for £59, upgrade for dinner and wine for £75 or make it a two-night stay from £139.
Mere steps from Eastbourne’s Pier and Grand Parade, The Cavendish Hotel is perfectly placed for a seaside getaway, boasting far-reaching views of the region’s coastal beauty. Staying in an en-suite double room, you’ll have all the amenities you require at your fingertips, including Wi-Fi, a walk-in shower or bath, TV and tea and coffee making facilities. Each morning of your stay, you and your lucky companion will be treated to a delectable full English breakfast, setting you up for whichever kind of activity you choose to pursue. If you choose to upgrade you'll also enjoy a delicious dinner and bottle of wine.
Why not stop by the Sovereign Harbour to admire the marina views or climb the Beachy Head cliffs? If you’d like to venture a little further afield, then the South Downs National Park and Seven Sisters Country Park are perfect for getting a little bit closer to nature. We might not be going on a summer holiday, but we can guarantee fun and laughter!
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Call Britannia Hotels to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
Reviewed: 02 February 2017
'Great sea view'
Reviewed: 02 February 2017
'Beautiful spacious room'
Reviewed: 19 January 2017