Manchester Break with Breakfast for 2 - Dinner OptionFrom £59 (at Britannia Hotel Manchester) for a break for two at the Britannia Hotel Manchester with breakfast, £75 to include dinner and a bottle of house wine
- Enjoy an overnight break in an executive room at the Britannia Hotel Manchester with breakfast.
- Add a three-course carvery buffet style dinner with a bottle of house wine.
- Enjoy Manchester's hedonistic atmosphere with visits to the countless quality restaurants and bars.
- Take in some culture in the city's many galleries, museums, and exhibitions.
- Valid for stays between 10th Mar - 31st May 2017.
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 20th Mar 2017.
- Valid for stays between 10th Mar-31st May 2017.
- Not valid: Mar 14-16; Apr 4, 11-13, 16, 18-20, 23, 30; May 2, 3, 4, 8-11, 18, 19, 21, 26, 28, 30.
- Valid for Sun-Fri stays only.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
With winding canals, beautiful red-brick buildings and a thriving nightlife, there really is something for everyone in the buzzing city of Manchester...
We're offering you an overnight Manchester break with breakfast for only £59, or add a three-course carvery buffet-style dinner and a bottle of house wine for only £75 at the Britannia Hotel Manchester.
Situated in the heart of Manchester city centre, you will be ideally placed to make the most of your stay. The hotel is set in one of the most architecturally intriguing buildings in the city and is grade II listed for its outstanding beauty and detail. You will stay in an executive double room with an en-suite bathroom, as well as a television and free Wi-Fi access in public areas. The hotel's proximity to public transport links (a five-minute walk to Piccadilly Station) means it represents the perfect base for your visit, and should allow you to soak up all that Manchester has to offer.
If you plan to explore during your time in Manchester, you will not be disappointed by what the uncrowned capital of the North has to offer. The city is geared towards having fun, made easy by the plethora of fine restaurants, bars, and clubs for you to enjoy. The northern powerhouse is also a cultural hub for many, offering visitors a profusion of museums, galleries and art centres to amble through while admiring artwork from across the globe.
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Call Britannia Hotels to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor
'The location is excellent'
Reviewed: 08 February 2017
Reviewed: 08 February 2017
'Very spacious and clean'
Reviewed: 07 February 2017