1-3nt Cornwall Break with Breakfast for 2 From £49 (at Best Western Fowey Valley) for an overnight Cornwall break for two with breakfast, from £89 for two nights, or from £129 for three nights - save up to 46%
Save up to 46%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a one, two or three-night stay at Best Western Fowey Valley.
- Winner of a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence and rated 4.5 stars.
- Based in Lostwithiel, just five miles from the Eden Project!
- Stay in an airy en-suite twin or double room with TV, hairdryer and hospitality tray, Wi-Fi and more.
- Enjoy a full English breakfast each morning.
- Valid for stays until 31st May 2017.
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 30th Mar 2017.
- Valid for stays until 31st April 2017.
- Max. one dog permitted for £15 per night supplement, payable directly to the hotel.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability.
Explore the scenic gems of Cornwall's southeastern corner with the help of today's deal...
We're offering you an overnight Cornwall break with breakfast for two people from £49, a two-night break from £89, or a three-night break from just £129, saving you up to 46% off Best Western Fowey Valley's prices.
Best Western Fowey Valley, based in Lostwithiel in Fowey Valley, is the perfect base from which to explore Cornwall's southeastern beauty. You'll stay in an airy twin or double en-suite room complete with comfy beds, a hairdryer, a flat screen HD TV with Freeview, tea and coffee making facilities and all the usual home comforts you'd hate to be without, such as that all-important Wi-Fi! You'll be treated to a full English breakfast each morning, but if it takes your fancy, why not dine in the hotel's restaurant and bar for dinner, too? Popular with locals and visitors alike, the restaurant uses the best Cornish farm and sea produce to create wonderful seasonal menus that have led to an excellent reputation within the area. From April, you'll be able to bask in our summer sun in their heated outdoor pool and lounging area, too.
Hidden by richly wooded hills, Lostwithiel is a quiet and peaceful location full of character and charm. You'll be within walking distance from many antique shops, fairs and markets, and only five miles from the world-famous Eden Project! You'll also be able to visit the phenomenal Lost Gardens of Heligan, one of the most mysterious estates in England, which is only 12 miles away. Of course, there's nothing to say you can't simply enjoy the beauty of your surroundings by taking scenic walks, before finishing off your day in one of the many cosy pubs. Enjoy!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique code.
- Call Best Western Fowey Valley to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
'Couldn't fault it...We'd highly recommend this hotel'
Reviewed: 07 February 2017
'Very good hotel, friendly staff, clean, warm room, lovely breakfast '
Reviewed: 01 February 2017
'Would have no hesitation in recommending the hotel or returning at a later date.'
Reviewed: 25 January 2017