3, 5 or 7nt All-Inclusive Algarve & FlightsFrom £99pp (from Tour Center) for a three-night all-inclusive Algarve break with flights, from £199pp for five nights, or from £299pp for seven nights - save up to 24%
Save up to 24%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a relaxing three, five or seven-night break in the Algarve!
- Includes return flights from London Stansted or Manchester.
- Stay at the Monica Isabel Beach Club or the Hotel Atismar.
- Each hotel offers easy access to the beach, outdoor pools and spacious en-suite bedrooms with balconies and Wi-Fi.
- Stay on an all-inclusive basis with three meals a day, snacks and selected drinks.
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 27th Nov 2017 (see Fine Print for details). Minimum 60 hours in destination for three-night break.
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two sharing so you’ll need to buy two.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 22nd Mar 2017.
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 27th Nov 2017.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 8.15am and 8.15pm. Inbound flights will be between 6.15am and 6.15pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- This holiday is provided by Tour Center and financially protected under ATOL licence 3517.
- Includes hand luggage only.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
A string of whitewashed villages, sweeping beaches and hidden coves - it’s no wonder the Algarve is one of Portugal’s most prized travel destinations...
We’re offering you a three-night all-inclusive Algarve holiday for two people with flights from £99pp, a five-night stay from £199pp or a seven-night stay from just £299pp, saving you up to 24%.*
Melding colourful marinas and crystal clear waters with a warm, Mediterranean climate, the Algarve boasts one of the most picturesque coastlines in Europe. Stretched along the southern tip of Portugal, the Algarve has long been a firm favourite with travellers looking for a little piece of paradise. With today’s deal, you'll stay for three, five or seven nights at the 4* Monica Isabel Beach Club in Albufeira, or the Hotel Atismar, just 50 metres from the Quarteira Beach. Staying in an en-suite double or twin room with Wi-Fi access, you’ll enjoy access to your chosen hotel’s outdoor pool, plus you’ll be treated to breakfast, lunch and dinner each day. Selected drinks and snacks are included, too!
Many of the Algarve’s attractions can be found at the top of its towering cliffs or tucked away among its coves and crevices, and the most exhilarating way to explore them is by boat. Cruise along the coastline on a catamaran or seafari, departing frequently from the Quarteira harbour. Besides seeing secret enclaves and spectacular rock formations up close, you might even catch a school of dolphins while you take a refreshing dip in the Atlantic Ocean. For a spot of culture, visit the nearby town of Faro and stroll the cobbled streets of its medieval quarter, a beautifully-preserved labyrinth of museums, chapels and churches. If you fancy drinking in some local culture why not visit some of the local wineries that produce and export wine across the world. Once you've seen the villages and picturesque coastline before visiting a local winery and sampling the delights, you'll never want to leave...
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using the prices from expedia.co.uk and ryanair.com (correct as of 9.2.17).
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique code.
- Contact Tour Center to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
'Amazing (Monica Isabel Beach Club)'
Reviewed: 08 February 2017
'fab find (Hotel Atismar)'
Reviewed: 07 February 2017
'I intend going back there as soon as possible. EXCELLENT!'
Reviewed: 26 January 2017