3nt Romania with Flights, Bear Experience & More!From £379pp for a three-night break in Romania with a bear experience, flights, cable car & wine tasting!
- Enjoy a once in a lifetime bear tracking experience in Romania.
- Includes breakfast and hotels accommodation.
- Sip fine wines on a tasting experience.
- Includes return flights from Luton airport.
- Minimum 60 hours in destination for a three-night break.
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 23rd Oct 2017.
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two sharing so you'll need to buy two.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 22nd Mar 2017.
- Valid for travel on selected dates 1st May-23rd Oct 2017.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 6am and 5:45pm. Inbound flights will be between 9:15am and 10pm.
- Valid on selected flights only on these dates. Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- This holiday is provided by ClearSky Holidays and financially protected under ATOL licence 6153.
- Includes hand luggage only.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
Transylvanian culture, cave churches, mountain roads leading to waterfalls, cable cars to 2034-metre-high glaciers, palaces, bears, and even the Garden of Eden. When we say Romania has it all, it's bearly an exaggeration...
We're offering you a three-night Romania stay with a bear experience, flights, cable car and wine tasting, all from only £379pp.
Romania is often known as birthplace of Dracula, and there's plenty to get your fangs into on this deal. You will get the opportunity to see the bears native to Romania freely roaming its lands, the chance to enjoy a festive dinner in the 18th-century Brukenthal Palace, formerly belonging to the Habsburg governor of Transylvania, and much more.
Day 1 – Upon arrival in Sibiu, you will explore Avrig and the surrounding villages to discover unique Transylvanian-Saxon culture and architecture. Upon returning to Avrig city, you will sleep like royalty in Samuel Brukenthal’s eponymous summer residence, Brukenthal Palace.
Day 2 – After an early morning drive to Zărnești, you will have the fortune to visit the “Bear Reservation” to see Romania's native creatures freely roaming the lands they call home. On the way back, you will visit the fascinating cave church of Șinca Veche and continue to the village of Cârṭișoara, steeped in traditional Romanian culture, including the house of legendary shepherd Badea Cârțan, who in 1894 walked all the way to Rome in order to see the Dacians on Trajan’s column. Then onto Transfăgărășan, one of the world’s most spectacular mountain roads, which leads to the breathtaking Bâlea waterfalls. A short 10-minute cable car ride will transport you to the 2034-metre-high Bâlea glacier, giving you a moment of peace to look over the picturesque scenery. You then have a full afternoon to explore the beautiful landscape of the Carpathian Mountains. In the evening, you can unwind at the idyllically situated Bâlea Lake Mountain Resort.
Day 3 – In Sămbăta de Sus , you visit one of Europe’s most important Orthodox monasteries, see Romania’s largest Lipizzaner horse breed, introduced by the Lords of Bruckenthal, and explore the ruins of Cărţa Cistercian monastery. After a short trip to the wild animals complex, carry on towards Avrig to explore Samuel von Bruckenthal’s Baroque summer residence. Then walk through Transylvania's very own Garden of Eden, before enjoying a festive dinner and warming stay at Brukenthal Palace.
Day 4 – Time permitting, you can enjoy a farewell stroll through Sibiu before transferring to Sibiu airport for departure.
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Contact ClearSky Holidays’s to book using the link we send you.
- Enter your code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor
'Marvelous (Brukenthal Palace Avrig)'
Reviewed: 26 September 2016
'Lovely historical location (Brukenthal Palace Avrig)'
Reviewed: 22 September 2016
'A natural miracle (Balea Lac)'
Reviewed: 09 August 2016