Ambleside Stay, Cream Tea & Breakfast for 2£49 (at the Outgate Inn) for an overnight stay for two with cream tea and breakfast, £89 for two nights - save up to 50%
- Enjoy a one or two-night stay at the Outgate Inn in Ambleside.
- Beautiful inn is winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award.
- Includes a delicious full English breakfast each morning of your stay.
- Plus tuck into a delightful cream tea - a tempting treat after a long day of walking and discovering the Lake District landscapes.
- Perfect excuse to get away from it all and spend time out in the fresh air, seeing some of the beautiful scenery this part of the world has to offer.
- Valid for stays until 30th Jun 2017 (see Fine Print).
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Book by 1st Jun 2017.
- Valid for stays until 20th Jun 2017.
- Excludes 10th-24th Apr and Bank Holidays.
- Weekends now sold out.
- June now sold out.
- Overnight stay valid Sun—Thu only.
- Two-night stay valid on weekends, subject to £10 surcharge per night.
- £10 surcharge for dogs.
- Cream tea served on one day only.
- Once booked, no cancellations.
- Subject to availability (very limited in Feb half term).
Take an amble around the beautiful Lake District with today’s inn-pressive U.K getaway…
We’re offering you an overnight stay for two with breakfast and cream tea for £49, or stay for two nights for just £89, saving you up to 50% off the Outgate Inn’s prices (correct as of 9.2.17).
This gorgeous 18th Century has had a long and colourful history, starting life a smallholding, a stint as a water and then beer factory before opening its doors as the fabulous pub and hotel that it is today. A favourite spot of cyclists, ramblers, climbers and holiday-goers alike it’s a brilliant spot to bed down and spend the night during your time away. You’ll stay in a beautifully decorated double or twin room, each room celebrates the inn’s unique and original features, whilst creating a cosy atmosphere for you to rest and relax in. Each morning of your time at the Outgate Inn you’ll be treated to full English breakfast - a hearty way to start a day out walking and discovering the Lake District. On top of this you can also delight in a truly British custom in the form of a cream tea, a tasty scone topped with clotted cream and jam, a brilliant way to refuel after spending the day out in the fresh, country air.
The small village of Outgate is the perfect base for anyone who is looking to discover some of the Lake District’s most beautiful sights and hamlets. The inn is just a few minutes’ drive from the famous town of Ambleside located on the banks of England’s largest lake, Windemere. The lake and like-named village of Grasmere are also located a short distance from Outgate, home to the iconic William Wordsworth for 14 years - it’s an area steeped in the natural and cultural history of the U.K. There are hundreds of off-road walking trails for you to journey along, each presenting a fantastic opportunity to get back to nature and appreciate the stunning scenery that graces this corner of the country. If you tire of walking, Beatrix Potter’s home, Wray Castle amongst other museums and attractions are ready and waiting to be discovered. What are you waiting for?
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Call Outgate Inn to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
Reviewed: 18 January 2017
Reviewed: 28 December 2016
'excellent food, comfy room and a great welcome with a special homely atmosphere'
Reviewed: 27 November 2016