10nt China & Mongolia Trip, Horse Riding & Flights £1199pp instead of up to £1683.23pp for a 10-night China and Mongolia trip with flights and horse riding tour, or pay a £500pp deposit today - save up to 29%
- Embark on the adventure of a lifetime with a 10-day trip to China and Mongolia.
- Includes return flights from London Heathrow and internal flights between the cities.
- Spend four nights in Beijing, as well three nights each in Ulaanbaatar and Shanghai.
- See the Ulaanbaatar National Park with a full-day horseriding tour!
- Deal Bonus: £55pp for a Great Wall of China tour.
- Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Mar-10th Nov 2017 (see Fine Print for details).
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two sharing so you'll need to buy two.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 20th Mar 2017.
- Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Mar-10th Nov 2017.
- Please note that you must apply for a multiple entry visa for China and Mongolia here and here.
- Deposit payment £500pp. Balance to be paid directly to the merchant.
- If you opt for the £500pp deposit option, the payment can be as follows: Pay up to 33% 4 weeks after purchase, up to 66% 8 weeks after purchase and up to 100% 12 weeks after purchase. Then the remaining balance by your departure date.
- Outbound flights will be between 7.30am and 9.30pm. Inbound flights will be between 8.45am and 11pm.
- Please note that flights may include one stopover.
- This holiday is provided by Crystal Travel and financially protected under ATOL licence 3517.
- Includes hand luggage only.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability, please book early to secure your preferred dates.
Get a taste of the magic of the Far East with today's adventure...
We're offering you a 10-night China and Mongolia trip including flights and a horse riding tour from just £1199pp, or pay a £500pp deposit today, saving you up to 29%.*
Start this holiday of a lifetime in London, where you'll fly to Beijing for a four-night stay at the luxurious Howard Johnson Paragon Hotel Beijing, where you'll enjoy free Wi-Fi as well as all the usual amenities. From there you'll move on to the Mongolian capital city of Ulaanbaatar and stay for three nights at the Ramada Ulaanbaatar Citycenter, before returning to China and spending the final three nights of your travels in the Holiday Inn Express Zhabei Shanghai. With great locations in each bustling metropolis, you'll be well placed to enjoy everything these exciting destinations have to offer!
Apart from taking in the different cultures you'll find in each city, there's plenty to keep you busy. Included in this trip is the chance to experience a unique horseriding tour of Ulaanbaatar. You'll be picked up from your hotel and whisked away into the nearby National Park for a full day of admiring the magical scenery from the back of your very own trusty steed. With lunch and afternoon tea included, as well as enjoyable commentary from expert guides, this is one way to get off the tourist trail, and onto a nature trail! In Beijing and Shanghai, meanwhile, all the usual attractions are there to tempt you: visit the Forbidden City or Tiananmen Square, see the classical Yu Garden, or simply shop til you drop and sample the mouthwatering local cuisine. For the more adventurous among you, take advantage of our Deal Bonus: a full-day tour to the Great Wall of China at Mutianyu for just £55pp! Happy holidays!
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using the prices from booking.com, skyscanner.net and viator.com, with xe.com for currency conversion (correct as of 7.2.17).
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Call Crystal Travel to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
'Great location! (Howard Johnson Paragon Hotel Beijing)'
Reviewed: 26 December 2016
'Yummy food (Ramada Ulaanbaatar Citycenter)'
Reviewed: 04 November 2016
'Very nice place (Holiday Inn Express Zhabei Shanghai)'
Reviewed: 19 January 2017