5nt Tallinn & St. Petersburg with Flights & TrainsFrom £249pp (from Weekender Breaks) for a five-night Tallinn and St. Petersburg break including breakfast, flights and train transfer
Save up to 33%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy stays at the Nevsky Central Hotel or Ambitus Hotel, and St. Olav Hotel or Hotel Imperial, complete with breakfast and Wi-Fi.
- Includes return flights from London Stansted.
- Discover St. Petersburg and its enthralling melange of classic and contemporary culture.
- Visit the iconic Church of the Savior on Blood, Hermitage Museum, and Winter Palace.
- Explore Tallinn's Old Town, a wonderfully well preserved medieval city and UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Valid for stays between 17th Mar-29 Oct 2017 (see Fine Print).
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two sharing so you'll need to buy two.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 20th Mar 2017.
- Valid for travel on selected dates 17th Mar-29 Oct 2017.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 6:45am and 6:45pm. Inbound flights will be between 8:30am and 1pm.
- Valid on selected flights only on these dates. Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Visa required; click here to apply.
- This holiday is provided by Weekender Breaks and financially protected under ATOL licence 10531.
- Includes hand luggage only.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
That eternal question, hitherto unanswered, Tallinn or St. Petersburg, Tallinn or St. Petersburg? Well, fret no more as you can visit both in five days, taking in the best that Estonia and Russia have to offer...
We’re offering you a five-night Tallinn and St. Petersburg break including breakfast, flights and train transfersfrom just £249pp!
You will first stay in one of two fantastic Tallinn-based hotels. St. Olav Hotel opened in 1400 and is widely admired for its classical architecture. It is located in the historical centre of Tallinn, just a short ten-minute walk from Toompea Hill and Toompea Castle. Hotel Imperial was erected against the historic city wall in 1877, at the foot of Toompea Hill. The unique hotel boasts cozy yet luxurious furnishings, with modern touches here and there. Wherever you stay, you'll enjoy Wi-Fi, a television, and a private bathroom in your standard room. In St. Petersburg, you will stay at either Ambitus Hotel, conveniently located just few steps from Nevsky Prospekt, or at Nevsky Central Hotel, which sits just five minutes from Moscow Railway Station and across the road from the metro, allowing you easy access to all that St. Petersburg has to offer. Your room will also offer complimentary Wi-Fi, a television and bathroom.
Your first stop on your trip will be Tallinn, which has found a way to intermingle ever-growing modernity with its medieval roots to create a city with a uniquely charming atmosphere. Ancient church spires compete with towering glass skyscrapers for the skyline, baroque palaces with glimmering shopping malls at ground level, while reminders of the city’s soviet past remain in existence as fascinating reminders of its history. Venturing into Tallinn’s Old Town will leave you feeling like you’re in a fairy-tale, with the most beguiling part of the city split into two-tiers paved with cobbled streets, where you will encounter a plethora of gourmet restaurants, bars, and museums sitting alongside historic merchant houses and medieval churches.
A train journey away is your second destination, St. Petersburg. The former Russian capital holds a charm of its own, but on a much larger scale. Often described as a hedonistic pleasure, the colourful city has something to offer everyone. It’s growing underground art and music scene ties into an already thriving area, with the renowned Hermitage offering astonishing art from across the globe, including Egyptian mummies, while the Mariinsky Theate hosts truly world-class ballet and opera shows. From May to the end of July, the city also welcomes its famous White Nights, those 80 or so midsummer evenings when the Sun does not dip far enough below the horizon to welcome the night, and instead, the city remains alive. A cool, white-pink melts over the sky, and the city takes on a party atmosphere, with festivals and concerts to be enjoyed along with delectable Morozhenoe (ice cream).
Day 1 – UK to Tallinn – Flight – Over night Tallinn
Day 2 – Over nights Tallinn
Day 3 – Train from Tallinn to St. Petersburg – Over night St.
Day 4- Over night St. Petersburg
Day 5 – Train from St. Petersburg to Tallinn – Over night
Day 5 – Flight from Tallinn back to UK
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Head to Weekender Breaks’s site using the link we send you.
- Enter your code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor
'Great location (St Olav Hotel)'
Reviewed: 01 February 2017
'Beautiful renovated hotel (Baltic Hotel Imperial)'
Reviewed: 12 January 2017
'The location is just perfect (Nevsky Central Hotel)'
Reviewed: 02 July 2016