Peak District Stay with Breakfast for 2 - Dinner Options!£59 for an one-night Peak District stay for two with breakfast, £75 with dinner and wine, £139 for two nights with breakfast, £169 with dinner and wine - save up to 31%
Save up to 31%
Time left to purchase
- Spend one or two nights at the Palace Hotel Buxton.
- In a luxurious double en-suite room with Wi-Fi and TV.
- With a full English breakfast each morning.
- Upgrade to include a bottle of wine and dinner on your first night.
- Valid for stays from 10th Mar-31 May 2017 (see Fine Print for details).
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 20th Mar 2017.
- Valid for stays from 10th Mar-31 May 2017.
- Excludes 14th, 15th, 17th, 30th Apr and 4th, 27th-29th May 2017.
- One-night stays valid Sun-Fri only; two-night stays valid Fri-Sun only.
- Dinner and wine are on first night only.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Single occupancy available at no reduction in price.
- Subject to availability, please book early to secure your preferred dates.
If the winter months have you feeling blue, why not leave the city behind for a few days, and escape to the tranquil beauty of the Peak District?
We're offering you an overnight stay for two including breakfast for £59 or including breakfast, dinner and a bottle of wine for just £75. Alternatively, enjoy a two-night stay including breakfast for £139, or including breakfast, a bottle of wine and dinner on your first night for £169, saving you 31% off Palace Hotel Buxton's prices (correct as of 6.2.17).
Since 1868, The Palace has been an important building in the spa town of Buxton. Situated in over five acres of stunning landscaped gardens it's the ideal location for a luxurious getaway. You'll stay in a double room, elegantly furnished with a fully equipped en-suite bathroom, plus Wi-Fi access, a TV, telephone and tea and coffee making facilities to ensure your stay is as relaxing and comfortable as possible. You'll be treated to a full English breakfast in the morning, and if you fancy adding a finishing touch to your stay, you can upgrade and enjoy a bottle of wine and delicious dinner in the charming Dovedale Restaurant on your first night.
There's plenty to do and see in the town of Buxton, which at 300m above sea level is the highest spa town of its size in Britain. Famous for its mineral waters and historical baths, this little Derbyshire town has long been a tourist hot-spot, with attractions like the Opera House and the Pavilion Gardens, as well as Poole's Cavern and Country Park. Situated close to the Peak District, it's also a popular location for avid walkers and adventurers, so whatever you choose to do we're sure you'll enjoy your stay!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Call Palace Hotel Buxton to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
'The food in the restaurant was excellent and the staff were pleasant, helpful, efficient and friendly.'
Reviewed: 03 February 2017
'I'd definitely stay here again'
Reviewed: 03 February 2017
'The staff at the hotel are great and nothing was too much for them'
Reviewed: 01 February 2017