Peak District Country House Break & Breakfast for 2£49 instead of up to £99 for an overnight Peak District break for two including breakfast, £89 for two nights, £119 for three nights at Newton House - save up to 51%
Save up to 51%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy an overnight Peak District break for two at Newton House.
- Upgrade to escape it all with a two night or three night stay instead!
- Luxury country house hotel based in Ashbourne, on the Tissington trail.
- With spacious double en-suite rooms.
- Includes a full English breakfast on every morning of your stay.
- Explore local attractions like Alton Towers and Chatsworth House!
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 31st Mar 2017.
- Must be aged 18 or over.
- 72-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
For stunning vistas, charming local delicacies and activities aplenty, you really needn’t go far. Just take a Peak at today’s deal…
We're offering you an overnight Peak District break for two people including breakfast for £49, a two-night stay for £89, or enjoy a three-night stay for just £119, saving you up to 51% off Newton House's prices.
An 18th century coaching inn turned luxury hotel that's set in the heart of the glorious Peak District National Park, Newton House is the perfect location for a beautiful British break for you and that special someone. With a view of seemingly endless rolling pasture just outside your window, you'll stay in a spacious en-suite double room boasting cosy bedding, TV and tea and coffee making facilities (twin rooms are also up for grabs - simply enquire upon booking!). To add luxury upon luxury, you'll be treated to a full English breakfast each morning to ensure you get each day off on the best possible footing.
Filled with stunning scenery, the Peak District is ideal for those who want to take in the natural beauty Britain has to offer, and with the hotel ideally situated on the Tissington walking trail, the Derby Dales will be at your beck and call. Beyond exploring your country surroundings, you’ll find plenty of other activities to keep you occupied. Whether you’re embracing your inner child at Alton Towers or exploring the bountiful grounds of Chatsworth House, you’re bound to have a fantastic Peak District break!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique code.
- Call Newton House to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
"Very nice secluded country retreat"
Reviewed: 30 January 2017
"Very nice and spacious"
Reviewed: 16 January 2017
"All I can say it's a lovely place, lovely food, great staff & a warm heart felt welcome"
Reviewed: 09 January 2017