Yorkshire Break for 2 with Sparkling Cream Tea £59 for a one-night Yorkshire break for two with sparkling cream tea, £89 for two nights, or £79 for one-night with dinner and a glass of Prosecco
- Stay at Hallmark Hotel with a fantastic view of the Humber Bridge from the 17-acre hotel lands.
- Stay in a standard single or double room complete with WiFi and full access to leisure facilities.
- Enjoy a full English breakfast each morning.
- Plus choose to tuck into a sparkling cream tea or three-course dinner with Prosecco.
- See Hull as never before during its year as the City of Culture; take in the new shows, exhibitions, and street festivals!
- Valid for stays until 30th Apr 2017.
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 31st March 2017.
- Valid for stays until 30th April 2017.
- Menu subject to change.
- 48-hour cancellation and modification policy.
- One person can stay in a single room for the same price if requested.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
Hull is 2017's City of Culture, and the city's passion is palpable! With art installations, theater productions, Back To Ours festivals spilling onto the streets, you are sure to have a Hull of a good time!
We are offering you a one-night Yorkshire break, including breakfast and sparkling cream tea, for just £59, a one-night stay including breakfast, dinner, and a glass of Prosecco for £79, or a two-night stay with breakfast and sparkling cream tea for £89.
The well-placed Hallmark Hotel spans 17 acres, and sits aside the Humber Estuary and notably, the iconic Humber Bridge that offers passage across the waters. One of the largest single-span suspension bridges on the globe, guests can enjoy views of the imposing structure from the hotel's grounds (an Instagram must), before returning inside to make the most of the facilities on offer. Visitors will be able to make full use of the super-fast WiFi throughout the building, even from their standard double or single rooms, or may simply choose to unwind in the brasserie, wine bar, or lounge. Relaxation will be further enhanced through visits to the beauty, sauna, gym, fitness and treatment rooms, or maybe with the Hullsome spa treatments available at a 25% discount.
With Hull being named as the City of Culture for 2017, you needn't venture far to find something of interest this year. The northern port will appeal to art enthusiasts as it hosts a variety of exhibitions and installations, theatre buffs as it puts on diverse productions, as well as party-goers, with street festivals set to burst into life on a regular basis as a cacophony of colour and music fills the air. Choosing to visit this wonderful town in 2017 is a real Hull-in-One...
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Call Hallmark Hotel Hull to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
Reviewed: 20 January 2017
'Fantastic view of the Humber Bridge'
Reviewed: 13 January 2017
'Nice hotel, good food'
Reviewed: 13 January 2017