2-4nt 4* All-Inc Marrakech Spa & Hammam, Flights & TransfersFrom £119pp for a two-night 4* all-inclusive Marrakech break with flights and transfers, from £179pp for three nights, from £209pp for four nights - save up to 40%
- Escape to Marrakech for a two, three or four-night break and explore the streets, souks and stalls of the fabulous city of Morocco.
- Fly from London Gatwick, Luton, Stansted, Manchester or Liverpool.
- Stay at one of two fabulous 4* resorts, either the Labranda Targa Club Aqua Parc or the Hotel Les Idrissides.
- Includes all meals, snacks, soft drinks and local alcohol.
- Minimum 40 hours in destination for two-night break. Minimum 60 hours in destination for three-night break.
- Valid for travel on selected dates from 5th Mar-17th Oct 2017 (see Fine Print for details).
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two sharing so you’ll need to buy two.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 18th Mar 2017.
- Valid for travel on selected dates from 5th Mar-17th Oct 2017.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 6am and 5.45pm. Inbound flights will be 9.15am and 10pm.
- We can not be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- This holiday is provided by ClearSky Holidays and financially protected under ATOL licence 6153.
- Includes hand luggage only.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
Escape from our unpredictable British weather with a wonderfully exotic getaway. With beguiling souks, world-class hammam and incredible food, make sure that your next stop is Marrakech!
We're offering you a two-night 4* all-inclusive Marrakech spa break with return flights and hotel transfers from £119pp, three nights from £179pp, or upgrade to four nights from just £209pp, saving you up to 40%.*
An oasis of calm, just a few minutes from Marrakech city centre, the 4* Hotel Les Idrissides is renowned for its friendly hospitality and abundance of luxury amenities. Slightly further afield, in the city's peaceful outskirts, lies the Labranda Targa Club Aqua Parc, which boasts similarly lavish features. Wherever you end up staying, you're certain to find all of your all-inclusive dreams coming true. Each hotel offers spacious double rooms that have been lavishly decorated with modern furnishings, and feature en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning, sofas and luxurious bedding - perfect for helping you relax in style. Oh, and there's also Wi-Fi access, so you won't be out of the loop! Elsewhere in the hotel, you’ll find your every need catered for - why not take a relaxing dip in the hotel’s pool, hit the fitness centre, or treat yourself to a blissful few hours in the decadent spa?
Tearing yourself away from the hotel won’t be easy, but if there’s anywhere worth getting out for, it’s the bustling Moroccan city of Marrakech. Without doubt the highlight of the city has to be the Jemaa el-Fnaa square, where amongst the plethora of souks selling everything from bags to spices you’ll witness snake-charming, acrobatics and dancing. Other highlights include the idyllic Menara Gardens, majestic Royal Palace and informative Marrakech Museum.
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices using the prices from easyjet.com, and expedia.co.uk (correct as of 2.2.17).
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique code.
- Contact ClearSky Holidays to book using the details we send you.
- Enter your code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
'Magical (Atlas Targa)'
Reviewed: 29 January 2017
'Everything was perfect! (Atlas Targa)'
Reviewed: 29 January 2017
'Best stay we had (Hotel Les Idrissides)'
Reviewed: 30 December 2016