Shropshire Manor House Stay, Breakfast & Afternoon Tea for 2£79 (at Mercure Telford Madeley Court Hotel) overnight stay for with breakfast, afternoon tea and early check-in - save up to 45%
- Enjoy a blissful overnight stay in the Shropshire countryside.
- Stay at the Mercure Telford Madeley Court Hotel, a beautiful 16th century manor.
- Includes a full English breakfast to set you up.
- Plus, tuck in to a scrumptious afternoon tea!
- A stone's throw away from Shrewsbury Castle, Ironbridge Gorge and Blists Hill Victorian Town.
- Valid until 31st May 2017.
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 31st May 2017.
- Afternoon tea served from 12-5pm.
- Early check is subject to hotel's availability.
- No changes or cancellations once purchased.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
Escape to the English countryside this spring with a blissful break in Shropshire. Wander down winding lanes and absorb the idyllic ambience before tucking in to a truly scrumptious afternoon tea!
We’re offering you an overnight Shropshire stay for two people, including breakfast, early check-in and afternoon tea for £79, saving you up to 45% off Mercure Telford Madeley Court Hotel’s prices (correct as of 30.1.17).
You’ll be staying at the Mercure Telford Madeley Court Hotel, a 16th Century Manor House steeped in history, marrying modern furnishings and facilities with fabulous period features. Each individually decorated room comes with an en-suite bathroom and shower, complete Wi-Fi access and flatscreen TV, offering the perfect base for a relaxing stay. After a revitalising sleep, you’ll wake up to a hearty full English breakfast before retiring to the quiet conservatory area, where you can relax and absorb the lakeside views.
Today’s deal also includes an afternoon tea for two. Mercure Telford Madeley Court offers a decadent selection of delicate sandwiches, sweet treats and savoury pastries, plus tea or coffee for you to enjoy.
The hotel is located less than 5 minutes from the centre of Telford, with easy access to junction 4 of the M54 motorway. Merely a stone’s throw away is the historic town of Shrewsbury, home to the iconic Old Market Hall and Shrewsbury Castle. Also nearby are the Ironbridge Gorge, housing the world’s first iron bridge and site of the Industrial Revolution, and Blists Hill Victorian Town, which hosts fun activities for all the family.
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we'll send you your unique code.
- Head to the redemption page using the link we send you.
- Enter your code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
Reviewed: 12 January 2017
Reviewed: 05 January 2017
'Food was yet again fabulous'
Reviewed: 27 December 2016