Lake District Spa Break, Cream Tea & Dinner for 2From £169 (at Broadoaks Country House) for an overnight Lake District break including a four-course dinner, breakfast, spa access and late check-out - save up to 42%
- Enjoy a luxury overnight break for two people with Broadoaks Country House.
- Tuck into delicious four-course dinner, breakfast (in bed if you wish!), spa access and late midday check-out.
- Stay in a double room from the bijou or classic collection or upgrade for a romantic or suite collection room.
- Winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence!
- Perfectly placed within seven acres of stunning green grounds.
- Valid for stays until 31st May 2017 (see Fine Print for details).
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 1st May 2017.
- Valid for stays from 1st Mar-31st May 2017.
- £25 surcharge applies to bring dogs (must notify merchant when booking), only valid for Garden Suite.
- Valid Sunday-Thursday only. Limited availability on Fridays.
- Dinner will be served in The Oaks Restaurant between 7pm-8.30pm.
- 14-day cancellation or rescheduling policy applies.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
Water you looking for in the perfect getaway? Whatever it is, we think you will really lake today's deal...
We’re offering you an overnight Lake District stay in a double bijou or classic collection room with a four-course dinner, cream tea and spa access for £169, or in a romantic double or suite collection room for just £195, saving you up to 42% off Broadoaks Country House’s prices (correct as of 1.2.17).
Broadoaks Country House is a charming and traditional hotel with a quirky and eclectic mix of rooms to suit every personality. Perfectly placed within seven acres of beautiful green grounds, this boutique hotel offers the ultimate escape for those in need of some peace and quiet. Of course it won’t be totally silent; you might hear the gentle sounds of the running lake water, the quiet crackle of the lounge fire or charming birdsong here or there. On arrival, you and your (very) lucky companion will be greeted with a delicious cream tea. Once you’ve settled down in your double bijou or classic collection room - upgrade to stay in a gorgeous romantic or suite collection room - you can look forward to a scrumptious four-course dinner. Make sure you also take advantage of the spa, where you can make use of the heated pool, gym and peruse the hotel's treatments to take place in one of the eight treatment rooms for a truly decadent getaway. Come morning, you’ll enjoy a tasty Cumbrian breakfast, but if you can’t make it out of your room, why not order the breakfast in bed? Lastly, there’s no rush to get ready as late check-out is at 11am or midday (subject to availability)! Sounds lush!
We understand that with all the relaxation going on, you mightn’t have the energy to do much else. But just in case, why not make the most of the beautiful lake? Hop on a luxury private boat trip and get first-hand views of the stunning waters and natural beauty. It would be the perfect activity for marking a special occasion, whether you’re celebrating a birthday, anniversary or just want to prove that the romance is still alive! If you’re blessed with sunshine, it’s also worth checking out one of the many beer gardens and enjoy the views as you sip on a nice cold beverage. Adrenaline-seekers should also visit Kankku to grab a chance to experience a thrilling off-road adventure in a 4x4. An exciting way to see the landscape, it’s definitely not for the light-hearted! Whatever you decide to do during your stay at the tranquil Broadoaks Country House, we know you’ll absolutely love it!
Broadoaks Country House Hotel spa and pool opening times:
- Monday-Friday: 7am-10pm
- Saturday-Sunday: 8am-9.30pm
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Call Broadoaks Country House to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
'Romantic treat, beautiful food and gorgeous room....what more do you want?'
Reviewed: 24 January 2017
'Excited for our next visit already!'
Reviewed: 23 January 2017
'The setting is perfect, with stunning surrounding countryside'
Reviewed: 15 January 2017