6nt New York, Toronto, Flights & Empire State Building From £699pp (from THG Holidays) for a six-night New York and Toronto break with flights and Empire State Building entry - pay a £200 deposit today and save up to 34%
- Enjoy a six-night trip to New York and Toronto, with three nights in each fabulous city.
- Includes return flights from London Heathrow.
- Stay for a three nights at the Bond Place Hotel in Toronto.
- Then spend three nights in the heart of Manhattan at the Amsterdam Court Hotel.
- Plus head up the Empire State Building for spectacular views of the Big Apple!
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 31st May 2017. No need to pay upfront, choose to pay a £200pp deposit today. There is now a supplement (from £50pp) on all price points.
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two sharing so you’ll need to buy two.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 15th Mar 2017.
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 31st May 2017.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 8.30am and 6pm. Inbound flights will be between 6.15pm and 10pm.
- There is now a supplement (from £50pp) on all price points.
- This holiday is provided by THG Holidays and financially protected under ATOL licence 9528.
- Deposit payment £200pp. Balance to be paid directly to the merchant.
- If you opt for the £200 deposit option, the full balance must be paid eight weeks prior to departure. Then the remaining balance by your departure date.
- Includes hold and cabin luggage.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
Fancy a trip across the pond but can't quite decide between the dazzling lights of New York and the beautiful Toronto? We know the feeling! Which is why we're bringing you today's deal...
We're offering you a six-night New York and Toronto break including flights from £699pp, saving you up to 34%*.
Departing from London Heathrow, you'll jet off on a whirlwind adventure across the pond landing in the Candanian giant that is Toronto. Here you'll stay at Bond Place Hotel, a wonderful modern hotel decorated with cool palette and contemporary furnishings - the perfect place to unwind after whizzing around both cities. Checck out the CN Tower, Casa Loma, the Art Gallery of Ontario and the Distillery District, or you could even take the short trip to Niagara Falls fo an extra special end to an extra special holiday!
For the next leg of your trip you'll spend three nights at the Amsterdam Court Hotel in New York, located in the iconic Time Square, right in the heart of Manhattan. Or you'll stay at the NH Jolly Maddison Hotel. You'll stay in a comfortable double or twin room and will be ideally positioned in for getting round the Big Apple. Wander down 5th Avenue, soak up the atmosphere down on Broadway, take in some art at one of the city's world renowned galleries such as MOMA or the Met or simply pay the Statue of Liberty a well-deserved visit. With today's deal you'll also enjoy entrance to the Empire State Building. Reach the top and you'll be bowled over by stunning views of NYC's cityscape, central park and much more. Between all the sightseeing and shopping, stop off for some well-deserved nourishment at one of the city's delis and stock up on pastrami sandwiches to your heart's content.
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using the prices from expedia.co.uk, ticketing.esbnyc.com and www.flightnetwork.com.
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique code.
- Contact THG Holidays to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
'Nice little place (Amsterdam Court)'
Reviewed: 31 January 2017
'Great hotel (Amsterdam Court)'
Reviewed: 29 January 2017
'excellent location downtown, staff very friendly (Bond Place)'
Reviewed: 16 January 2017