2-4nt Iceland with Flights & Optional ToursFrom £129pp (from Weekender Breaks) for a two-night Iceland break including flights, from £199pp for a three-night stay or from £249pp for four nights - save up to 70%
- Enjoy a two, three or four-night getaway in mesmerising Iceland.
- Includes flights from Luton, Gatwick, Stansted or Heathrow, of fly from Manchester, Edinburgh, Bristol or Birmingham from £50pp.
- Stay at the Artic Comfort Hotel, Hotel Cabin or Metropolitan Hotel.
- Upgrade with exciting optional tours including the Northern Lights, Olgerdin Brewery and Blue Lagoon Spa.
- Minimum 40 hours in destination for two-night break. Minimum 60 hours in destination for three-night break.
- Valid for travel on selected dates from until 31st Oct 2017.
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two sharing so you’ll need to buy two.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 15th Mar 2017.
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 31st Oct 2017.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 6.15am and 8.30pm. Inbound flights will be between 6.45am and 10.30pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- This holiday is provided by Weekender Breaks and financially protected under ATOL licence 10531.
- Northern lights tour runs from 15th Sep-15th Apr only.
- Includes hand luggage only.
- Regional Supplement from £50.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure preferred dates.
Venture north to discover late-night bars and magical Blue Lagoon experiences in this fairy-tale Iceland capital…
We’re offering you a two-night Iceland break including flights from £129pp, a three night break from £199pp or a four-night break from just £249pp, saving you up to 70%*.
Today’s deal is offering you the experience of a lifetime in the magical city of Reykjavik in Iceland. Your first port of call upon arrival will be your hotel. You and a guest will be staying in a standard room in either the Artic Comfort Hotel, the Hotel Cabin or the Metropolitan Hotel. Each hotel offers twin beds and a TV, plus a private bathroom with a shower, and provides the perfect base from which to explore this glorious destination. During your break you will have plenty of time to take in all that Europe’s most northern coastal capital has to offer. Known for its restaurants, late-night bars, cultural institutions and inspiring views, you and your lucky guest will have no shortage of activities to keep you occupied.
With today’s deal, you can also upgrade to include three optional magnificent tours. No trip to Iceland is complete without an attempt to see the Northern Lights, so of course we are offering an evening trip to see this beautiful natural phenomenon! Available for £46pp, the trip lasts 3-5 hours and you will be taken by coach deep into Iceland’s countryside. Once away from the city lights, you will stop at different locations and scan the skies for the legendary lights. Next, you could grab your nearest mug and take part in an eye opening Olgerdin Brewery tour for £47pp. Here you will get the chance to sample some of Iceland's famous locally brewed beer and experience the nation's unique drinking culture first hand, all while learning about the history of alcohol, including the dark prohibition years. To round off your day, you'll even get a shot of Brennivin schnapps to send you on your way! For £72pp, you could be taken on a full day trip to the fairy-tale like Blue Lagoon Spa. You will be able to relax in the hot waters of this otherworldly natural wonder, while surrounded by the awe-inspiring views of snowy mountains and blue-green steaming water. Looking for something out of the ordinary? Then there's nothing quite like a trip to the Icelandic Phallological Museum! Yes, you read that right - Iceland's premier destination for the not faint of heart, you can see you how you stack up compared to more than 200 specimens belonging to almost all of the land and sea mammals that call Iceland home. Have you ever wondered what a minke whale is hiding in his trousers? Well wonder no more. Try something different and we think you'll be pleasantly surprised...
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using the prices from expedia.co.uk and easyjet.com (correct as of 2.2.17).
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique code.
- Contact Weekender Breaks to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
'Nice location and view (Hotel Cabin)'
Reviewed: 29 January 2017
'Wonderful (Hotel Vik Artic Comfort)'
Reviewed: 28 January 2017
'Absolutely brilliant location (Metropolitan Hotel)'
Reviewed: 26 January 2017