Scottish Highlands Stay, Breakfast & Wine for 2£49 instead of £100.20 (from Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel) for an overnight stay for two with breakfast and a glass of wine, £89 for two nights - save up to 51%
Save up to 51%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a one or two-night stay in the Scottish Highlands at the Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel.
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence winner.
- Beautiful lakeside location makes the hotel an ideal base from which to explore the stunning surroundings.
- Includes a glass of wine each on arrival and a daily full English breakfast.
- Valid for stays until 31st May 2017 (see Fine Print for details).
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 1st Apr 2017.
- Valid for stays until 31st May 2017.
- Excludes 14th-17th Apr 2017.
- Overnight stays cannot be taken on a Friday or Saturday night.
- Extra bed for a child (under 12) for the cost of £25 a night.
- Card details will be taken for security reasons but no money will be taken.
- Subject to availability.
If the hustle and bustle of daily life is taking its toll, get back to nature and take some time out to unwind in the beautiful Scottish Highlands…
We’re offering you a overnight stay for two people including breakfast and a glass of wine on arrival for just £49 or stya for two nights for just £89, saving you up to 51% off Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel's prices (correct as of 1.2.17).
Proudly resting on the stunning shores of Loch Lochy, the third deepest loch in Scotland, you'll find Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel. Boasting breathtaking views over the Great Glen, the location couldn't be more idyllic - and your accommodation's pretty special, too! You'll check into one of 14 individually and comfortably furnished en-suite bedrooms, many of which enjoy loch views. You'll enjoy a glass of wine each on arrival and a daily full English breakfast to set you up for mountain-hiking or a long walk along one of many sandy beaches.
Activities for the more energetic include clay pigeon shooting, canyoning, or white water rafting. For the adventurers among you, Nevis Range is an all year round mountain ski resort and is situated seven miles north of Fort William. If you prefer to see the sights in a more sedate way, you could travel on the Jacobite steam train from Fort Williams to Mallaig and visit some of the many famous sites as featured in the Harry Potter movies! Whatever you choose and however you relax, we're sure you'll have a truly memorable time amongst the peace and tranquillity of the Scottish Highlands…
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Call Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
But don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
Reviewed: 17 December 2016
'Beautiful Loch-side setting'
Reviewed: 04 November 2016
'Great location and excellent food'
Reviewed: 30 October 2016