Worcestershire, Breakfast, Dinner & Wine for 2£79 (at Gainsborough House Hotel) for a overnight stay for two people with a three-course dinner, breakfast and wine, £129 for two nights - save up to 43%
- Enjoy a one or two-night stay for two people in the idyllically placed Gainsborough House Hotel in Worcestershire
- Includes all you can eat breakfast each morning of your stay, and a three-course meal with a glass of wine on the first night.
- Relax in a double or twin room complete with television and Wi-Fi.
- Explore the surrounding hills and forests to reconnect with nature.
- And head to West Midlands Safari Park, located just five minutes away.
- Valid for stays until 31st Jul 2017
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 30th Jun 2017.
- Valid for stays until 31st Jul 2017.
- Menu subject to change.
- £5 supplement for steak.
- For two-night option, dinner is on first night only.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability.
Whether you enjoy visiting monumental bustling cities, tottering around cute homely villages, or simply leaving the civilised world behind and reconnecting with nature, Worcestershire has it all. It even has a sauce named after it…
We’re offering you an overnight Worcestershire break, including all-you-can-eat breakfast, a three-course dinner and a glass of wine for two for just £79, or a two-night stay for £129 , saving you up to 43% off Gainsborough House Hotel's prices (correct as of 1.2.17).
A modern hotel that has managed to maintain its rustic charm and aesthetic, Gainsborough House Hotel is a Georgian style house surrounded by rolling English hills. The cosy atmosphere is accentuated by the contemporary chic restaurant which features a Georgian fireplace and offers guests two styles of all you can eat breakfast: A full English breakfast buffet, or a continental spread which includes tea, coffee, juices, pastries, yogurts, and fruit salad. A three course à la carte dinner is also offered on the first night of your stay, which is accompanied by a glass of wine each. Unwind after feasting in your double or twin room, which houses a television with freeview, and, most importantly, Wi-Fi.
For those who can bear to lose internet connection for more than ten minutes, the hotel nestles between several hill ranges which are all easily accessible by car and offer spectacular views of the area. The most popular and closest is Clent Hill, which appeals greatly to those who enjoy hillwalking and attracts just shy of a million visitors a year, thus making it Worcestershire’s most popular non-paying attraction. Further east of the hotel lies Lickey Hills, offering visitors a panoramic view over the surrounding patchwork of greens that is the Worchestershire countryside, while further south, the Malvern Hills present those who reach its highest summit the chance to view the sprawling vista of the Severn valley and even the Welsh mountains. The Wyre Forest is yet another attraction for nature lovers, with the habitat widely recognised for its biodiversity and housing Long-Eared Owls, Hawfinches, and Dippers. The Gainsborough Hotel neighbours Birmingham for those interested in visiting the second largest city in Britain, while those with an interest in history may be drawn to the nearby Gloucester, which was initially established as a settlement for Roman soldiers, but evolved following the invasion of the Anglo-Saxons, who left perhaps the city’s most iconic monument, the Gloucester Cathedral.
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Call Gainsborough House Hotel to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
'Perfect as always'
Reviewed: 26 November 2016
Reviewed: 02 November 2016
Reviewed: 07 December 2016