Boutique Edinburgh Stay, Breakfast, Prosecco & Strawberries for 2 £89 for an overnight Edinburgh stay for two including breakfast, Prosecco, strawberries, truffles and a red rose, or £139 for two nights at Brooks Hotel - save up to 57%
- Enjoy a one or two night Edinburgh stay for two at the boutique Brooks Hotel.
- Includes a full Scottish breakfast and luxe late check-out at 12.30pm.
- Plus, a bottle of Prosecco, strawberries, truffles and a red rose!
- Charming hotel holds a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- The perfect gift for someone special this Valentine's Day.
- Voucher valid for stays until 30th Apr 2017 (see Fine Print).
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- Voucher valid for stays until 30th Apr 2017.
- Excludes 16th-20th Feb, 4th, 7th-10th, 11th, 15th, 24th-25th Mar, 14th, 29th Apr 2017.
- £20 surcharge for Fri stays; £40 for Sat stays.
- 14-day cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
A melting pot of history, culture and entertainment, scenic Edinburgh provides a beautiful home-from-home for your next break...
We’re offering you an overnight stay for two people including breakfast, late check-out, Prosecco, strawberries, truffles and a red rose for just £89 or a two night stay for £139, saving you up to 57% off the Brooks Hotel's prices (correct as of 31.1.17).
With rave reviews and close to the culturally-rich city centre, it's no wonder the boutique Brooks Hotel has been awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence! With today’s deal you and a loved one will head to the Scottish hub of culture, shopping and entertainment and make yourself comfortable in a lavish double or twin room at the well-preserved period guesthouse. Boasting antique furniture with contemporary home comforts and a crisp bottle of Prosecco awaiting your arrival along with romantic strawberries, truffles and a red rose, you’re guaranteed a luxurious break. After indulging in the romance it's time to explore everything that Edinburgh has to offer!
Edinburgh Castle is just a stone's throw away from the charming hotel and is a must-see for history buffs. If shopping's more your thing, make sure you check out the cobbled streets in the popular West End, where you can snap up an eclectic gift or two. Rugby fans will love a trip to the Murrayfield Stadium, home of Scottish rugby, where they can soak up the electric atmosphere and celebrate the popular sport like a true Scot!
After a long day of wandering the swish streets of Edinburgh, you can settle into your room for the night knowing you can take full advantage of your late check-out time of 12.30pm. What's more, you'll end your break with a freshly-prepared full Scottish breakfast each morning of your stay. Bliss!
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Call Brooks Hotel to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
'Beautiful and Charming Boutique'
Reviewed: 26 January 2017
Reviewed: 24 January 2017
'I was so pleased with the whole stay'
Reviewed: 17 January 2017