1-2nt Peak District Getaway for 2 & 3-Course Dinner - Hot Tub Option!From £89 for a Peak District stay with breakfast and three-course dinner or from £105 to include hot tub access at the Dog & Partridge Country Inn - save up to 42%
- Enjoy a relaxing one or two-night stay for two in the Peak District.
- Upgrade to include use of the hot tub and really treat yourself.
- Including a mouth-watering three-course meal on your first night.
- Wake up to breakfast each morning.
- Surrounded by stunning countryside, including the Tissington Trail.
- Located in Swinscoe, the perfect base for sightseeing and walking holidays.
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 30th Jun 2017.
- £20 surcharge for Fri and Sat stays.
- £30 surcharge for 11th and 14th Feb 2017.
- Dogs allowed with a £10 surcharge per dog per night.
- Hot tub option is a 30-minute slot for private use once during the stay.
- Subject to availability.
We have certainly reached a new peak with today's blissful deal…
We’re offering you an overnight Peak District stay for two people including breakfast and a three-course dinner for just £89 or upgrade to include hot tub access for just £105. Alternatively, go for a two-night stay for £129 or a two-night stay with hot tub access for £145, saving you up to 42% off.
Recharge your batteries with a relaxing one or two-night countryside break for two at the Dog & Partridge Inn, located in the heart of the picturesque Peak District. Based on the edge of Derbyshire, the Dog & Partridge is the perfect place to unwind and forget about the stresses of day to day life. You'll be staying in a cosy and comfortable en-suite room which includes a TV, a DVD player, tea and coffee making facilities and ample heating and hot water. To top that off, you can choose to include access to a hot tub. Hop into the bubbles and give yourself and your partner a swirl.
During your stay, you’ll be treated to one mouth-watering three-course dinner from the Table d’ Hôte menu each - tuck into anything from pork filled with black pudding to Roast of the Day and all the trimmings. You’ll also start each morning of your stay with a delicious breakfast so you can explore the local area on a full stomach. If strolling through the country doesn’t quite take your fancy, you’ll be staying a stone’s throw from attractions such as Alton Towers, Chatsworth House, the Potteries Museum, the Heights of Abraham and more. Sounds perfect to us!
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Call Dog & Partridge Inn to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
"Friendly staff, warm comfortable room, excellent food and service."
Reviewed: 03 January 2017
Reviewed: 03 January 2017
Reviewed: 02 January 2017