2nt Durham Cottage Stay for 4 or 5£109 for a two-night countryside cottage break for up to four people, £124 for up to five people at Bowlees Farm Cottages, Durham - save up to 56%
Save up to 56%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a cottage stay for four or five in the heart of the Durham Dales.
- With furnished kitchen, living room, bedrooms, TV, Wi-Fi and garden.
- Access to a shared games room, swimming pool, sauna and hot tub.
- A stone’s throw from Tunstall Reservoir and Hamsterley Forest.
- Perfect for a relaxed getaway with close friends or family members.
- Deal Bonus: Indulge with private hot tub hire for just £50 per booking.
The Fine Print
- One per up to four or five people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 15th Dec 2017.
- Excludes 3rd-21st Apr, 29th May-2nd Jun, 1st Jul-1st Sep, 7th-27th Oct 2017.
- Valid for Mon-Thurs stays only.
- £30 surcharge per pet; must be pre-arranged with merchant.
- Subject to availability.
Grab three or four of your closest mates and escape to Durham for a quaint cottage break you won't soon forget...
We’re offering you a two-night stay in a cottage for up to four people for £109, or for up to five people for just £124, saving you up to 56% off Bowlees Cottages’ prices.
Pick yourself up with a luxurious mini-break in a picturesque cottage! You and up to four friends will be staying in one of the gorgeous Bowlees Cottages, right in the heart of the Durham Dales. These delightful semi-detached cottages offer you rustic interiors and décor, with the luxury of a classy retreat, including shared access to the farm's pool, games room and hot tub. Your adorable cottage comes well equipped, with fully furnished kitchen, three bedrooms, living room with Freeview TV and a garden with patio and seating area, perfect for al fresco dining. You’ll be well rested before you venture out into the gorgeous countryside surrounding this retreat!
The cottages are perfectly located to explore the beautiful Durham Dales, being a stone’s throw away from Tunstall Reservoir and Hamsterley Forest, with bike riding, horse riding, and gorgeous views. They're also just a 30-minute drive away from the historic city of Durham, with its World Heritage site status, cathedral and castle. Why not take a day trip to view Hadrian’s Wall, or the Lake District? And when you’ve finished exploring, return to your gorgeous retreat and jump in the hot tub for the ultimate evening treat. Perfect!
Please note a pre-authorisation refundable deposit of £100 will be taken upon arrival.
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we'll send you your unique code.
- Email Bowlees Cottages to book using the address we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
Reviewed: 14 October 2016
Reviewed: 28 August 2016
Reviewed: 07 June 2016