4 or 7nt 4* All-Inclusive Croatia & Flights - Summer 2017 Dates!From £179pp (from ClearSky Holidays) for a four-night all-inclusive Dubrovnik, Croatia break including flights, from £309pp for a seven-night break - save up to 30%
Save up to 30%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a break to Dubrovnik, Croatia, staying at the 4* Aminess Grand Azur Hotel for four or seven nights.
- Includes return flights from Stansted, Gatwick or Manchester.
- Dine on three delicious Mediterranean meals a day, with wine, beer and soft drinks available with lunch and dinner.
- Amazing location in-between the Adriatic Sea and the Dinaric Alps.
- Venture into Old Town, known for it's stone walls, baroque buildings and rich, complex history.
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 18th Oct 2017 (see Fine Print).
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two sharing so you'll need to buy two.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 11th March 2017.
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 18th Oct 2017.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 5.45am and 5.15am. Inbound flights will be between 10am and 9.30pm.
- This holiday is provided by ClearSky Holidays and financially protected under ATOL licence 6153.
- Includes hand luggage only.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
Considered the “Pearl of the Adriatic”, Croatia’s southern city, Dubrovnik, is steeped in wealth and boasts a rich historic past…
We’re offering you a four-night all-inclusive Dubrovnik break including flights from £179pp or stay for seven nights from just £309pp, saving you up to 30%.*
You’ll be staying at the 4* Aminess Grand Azur Hotel, on the peaceful bay of the Pelješac Peninsula and just a 10-minute walk from Orebić's town centre. Nestled between the Adriatic Sea and the Dinaric alps, the location provides the perfect combination of nature and nirvana. Your spacious, air-conditioned room, complete with en-suite bathroom, comes with Wi-Fi and a minibar. Dine on healthy Mediterranean meals throughout the duration of your stay, prepared by top chefs, and treat yourself to local delicacies in the hotel’s à la carte beach restaurant and bar, Lungomare. After your meal, swim in the hotel’s outdoor freshwater pools, book a massage at the beauty centre or take a stroll along the seafront.
Dubrovnik’s pedestrian-only Old Town is one of the most distinctive draws of the city. Navigate your way through a maze of medieval stone walls, ancient alleyways and beautiful baroque buildings. Visit the city’s striking cathedral, the Rector’s Palace museum, or the Great Onofrio Well, taking a pit stop at one of the square’s many stylish cafes along the way. Turning your attention to the Croatian tides, you could take a boat ride to the nearby island of Korčula, rent a kayak and hit the waves in Viganj or Kučištein, Dubrovnik’s most popular surfing spots, or dive down and explore the city’s sunken ship. For the adventurers among you, take a hike up the Sveti Ilija hill for a stunning panoramic view of the city, or if you’re feeling lazy, absorb the sights from the comfort of a cable car. Whether you’re on land or underwater, there is plenty to discover in south Croatia’s ancient city…
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using the prices from britishairways.com and aminess.com (correct as of 30.1.2017).
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Contact ClearSky Holidays to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
'Would stay here again!'
Reviewed: 17 January 2017
'Pleasant, relaxed hotel for a quiet stay'
Reviewed: 31 October 2016
'Location is exceptional'
Reviewed: 29 October 2016