4 or 6nt Venice & Florence, Breakfast, Flights & TrainsFrom £139pp for a two-night Venice and two-night Florence escape with breakfast, flights and trains, from £219pp for three nights in both - save up to 39%
- Spend two or three nights enjoying the vibrancy of Venice.
- Includes breakfast, flights from Luton, Stansted, Gatwick, Manchester, Leeds Bradford and Edinburgh, and Italia Rail trains.
- With the 4* Smart Hotel Holiday or the Hotel Delfino to call base.
- Then soak up the beautiful countryside on the train to Florence for two or three nights at the Diva Hotel.
- Experience two of Italy's most beautiful gems, and catch Venice Carnival if you travel between 11th-28th Feb!
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 28th Jul 2017 (see Fine Print for details).
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two sharing so must buy two.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 11 Mar 2017.
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 28th Jul 2017.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Valid on selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 6am and 9pm; inbound flights between 6am and 10pm.
- Hand luggage only.
- This holiday is provided by Crystal Travel and financially protected under ATOL licence 3517.
- No cancellations once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
With Venice’s visually astounding labyrinth of canals and Gothic architecture and Florence’s sprawling, serene countryside, it’s no wonder Italy is known for la dolce vita - help yourself to a serving of the sweet life with today’s bellissimo deal...
We're offering you a two-night Venice stay and two-night Florence stay with breakfast, flights and trains from just £139pp or a three-night Venice stay and three-night Florence stay from £219pp, saving you up to 39%.*
You’ll start your holiday in Venice, with a two or three-night stay at the 4* Smart Hotel Holiday, or the 4* Hotel Delfino in a standard room with a full ensuite bathroom. Each room is equipped with a hairdryer, safe, TV and Wi-Fi as standard. Both hotels are located a short distance from the city, so either would make an excellent base for exploring Venice’s maze of winding canals, ancient buildings and awe-inspiring cathedrals. There’s plenty to see, from well-known hotspots like St Mark’s Square, Rialto Bridge and the Guggenheim museum to hidden gems like the nearby island of Murano, famed for its beautiful glass and handmade lace creations. For just £17pp you can opt for a boat tour of this beautiful array of islands, or why not treat yourself to a gondola ride for just £27pp? With a plethora of cosy bars, irresistible restaurants and boutiques to wander into, you’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to entertainment!
From Venice, you’ll take the train to Florence. The journey takes approximately two hours, and passes through some of Italy’s most beautiful countryside, from the outskirts of Venice to the mountains near Bologna. When you arrive in Florence, you’ll stay in the Diva Hotel, in the San Donato zone, close to the city centre, in a twin or double standard room. Each room has a full en-suite bathroom, with air conditioning, TV and direct telephone. Renowned for its culinary finesse, breath-taking art and romantic ambience, Florence is the perfect city for a quick getaway. Simply strolling around the beautiful city and taking in the awe-inspiring architecture provides ample entertainment, with cultural hot-spots such as the Uffizi Gallery and the Pitti Palace well worth a visit. When the sun goes down, visit any one of the city's mouth-watering restaurants or chic bars for an evening filled with authentic food and wine. You can even indulge in a cheese and wine tasting experience for just £30pp!
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using the prices from booking.com, easyjet.com and trainline.com (correct as of 30.1.17).
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Call Crystal Travel to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
'Can't fault the place!!!! Excellent (Smart Hotel Holiday)'
Reviewed: 22 January 2017
'On the whole highly recommended. (Hotel Delfino)'
Reviewed: 04 January 2017
'Very warm and relaxing atmosphere. Would stay here again (Diva Hotel)'
Reviewed: 13 November 2016