Historic Shrewsbury Escape, Dinner & Prosecco for 2£99 (at The Lion Hotel, Shrewsbury) for an overnight stay for two people with a three-course dinner, Prosecco and breakfast, £149 for two nights - save up to 38%
1NT: A Shropshire stay for two people with Prosecco, a three-course dinner and breakfast at The Lion Hotel, Shrewsbury OR redeem towards another available dealYou save 38% (£60.80)
2NT: A Shropshire stay for two people with Prosecco, a three-course dinner and breakfast at The Lion Hotel, Shrewsbury OR redeem towards another available dealYou save 37% (£87.80)
Save up to 38%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a one or two-night stay for two in the medieval market town of Shrewsbury.
- Stay at The Lion Hotel, a Grade I listed 16th century coaching inn.
- Located in the historic town of Shrewsbury, with art galleries museums and so much more to explore.
- Enjoy a glass of pre-dinner Prosecco and a three-course dinner on your first night!
- Plus a daily full English breakfast.
- Valid for stays until 30th Apr 2017 (see Fine Print for details).
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays until 30th Apr 2017.
- Excludes 3rd Feb, 4th, 24th-26th, 31st Mar, 1st Apr 2017.
- Valid for Sun-Thu stays. £20pn surcharge for Fri and Sat stays.
- Three-course dinner valid up to the value of £23.95pp.
- Upgrade to an Executive Double for £20pn.
- Menu may be subject to change.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
In the Shrewsbury, the mighty Shrewsbury, The Lion Hotel sleeps tonight… and going to check it out is easier than you think! With today’s deal, a luxurious break there is just a whim away, a whim away…
We’re offering you an overnight stay for two people with a glass of Prosecco, a three-course dinner and breakfast for just £99, or a two-night stay with a three-course dinner on your first night for £149, saving you up to 38% off The Lion Hotel's prices (correct as of 31.1.17).
Get away from it all and enjoy a relaxing and rejuvenating break with today’s deal! You and a loved one will spend one or two nights at The Lion Hotel, a Grade I listed 16th century former coaching inn in the medieval market town of Shrewsbury, Shropshire. The town is packed with character and this traditional hotel offers a tranquil retreat for those who want to have a little escape from the everyday! With warm, friendly hospitality and impeccable service, there's always staff on hand to ensure you have a wonderful trip.
You’ll be staying in a double room, featuring an en-suite bathroom, TV with Freeview, morning call service and a tea and coffee tray. Plus an iron, ironing board and laundry service all available on request. The rooms are tastefully decorated and have all the character you’d expect of a Grade I listed hotel room.
You'll be treated to a pre-dinner glass of Prosecco, before you each tuck in to a three-course meal from the hotel's amazing menu on the first night of your stay. You’ll also enjoy a buffet-style full English breakfast each morning of your stay, preparing you to explore all that Shropshire has to offer!
Once you’re ready to venture out, you’ll find yourself spoilt for choice of things to do! Located in the very heart of the beautiful historic town of Shrewsbury, The Lion Hotel is ideally located for those wanting a base from which to explore. You’re under a 15-minute walk away from the Shrewsbury Museum and Art Gallery, the Theatre Severn and The Quarry Park, all of which offer a great day or evening out. Perfect for those who want to soak up some art, history, culture, nature or everything! If you want to go a little further afield, the Royal Airforce Museum, Battle of Shrewsbury ground, Wroxeter Roman City and the Hawksone Historic Park and Follies are all under a 35-minute drive away. Perfect!
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Call The Lion Hotel Shrewsbury to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
'Lovely Hotel With Character'
Reviewed: 28 January 2017
Reviewed: 27 January 2017
'Hotel staff went out of their way to be helpful and attentive!!'
Reviewed: 16 January 2017