3-7nt 4* All-Inc Marrakech Spa, Flights & TransfersFrom £159pp for a three-night 4* all-inclusive Marrakech break with flights and transfers, from £269pp for five nights, from £349pp for seven nights - save up to 27%
Save up to 23%
Time left to purchase
- Escape to Marrakech for a three, five or seven-night break.
- Fly from London Gatwick, Luton, Stansted or Manchester.
- Stay at one of two fabulous 4* resorts, either the Atlas Targa All In Aqua Parc or the Hotel Les Idrissides.
- Includes all meals, snacks, soft drinks and local alcohol.
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 27th Sep 2017 (see Fine Print for details).
- Minimum 60 hours in destination for three-night break.
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two sharing so you’ll need to buy two.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 8th Mar 2017.
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 27th Sep 2017.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 6.15am and 5.45pm. Inbound flights will be 10.30am and 10pm.
- We can not be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- This holiday is provided by Weekender Breaks and financially protected under ATOL licence 10531.
- Includes hand luggage only.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
Escape from our very British winter with a wonderfully exotic getaway. With beguiling souks, world-class hammam and incredible food, make sure that your next stop is Marrakech!
We're offering you a three-night 4* all-inclusive Marrakech spa break with return flights and hotel transfers from £159pp, five nights from £269pp, or seven nights from just £349pp, saving you up to 27%*.
An oasis of calm, just a few minutes from Marrakech city centre, the 4* Hotel Les Idrissides is renowned for its friendly hospitality and abundance of luxury amenities. Slightly further afield, in the city's peaceful outskirts, lies the Atlas Targa All In Aqua Parc, which boasts similarly lavish features. Wherever you end up staying, you're certain to find all of your all-inclusive dreams coming true. Each hotel offers spacious double rooms that have been lavishly decorated with modern furnishings, and features an en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, sofa and luxurious bedding - perfect for helping you relax in style. Oh, and there's also Wi-Fi access, so you won't be out of the loop! Elsewhere in the hotel, you’ll find your every need catered for - why not take a relaxing dip in the hotel’s pool, hit the fitness centre, or treat yourself to a blissful few hours in the decadent spa?
Tearing yourself away from the hotel won’t be easy, but if there’s anywhere worth getting out for, it’s the bustling Moroccan city of Marrakech. Without doubt the highlight of the city has to be the Jemaa el-Fnaa square, where amongst the plethora of souks selling everything from bags to spices, you’ll witness snake-charming, acrobatics and dancing. Other highlights include the idyllic Menara Gardens, majestic Royal Palace and informative Marrakech Museum.
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using easyjet.com, expedia.co.uk and hoppa.com (correct as of 27.1.17)
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Contact Weekender Breaks to book using the details we send you.
- Enter your code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
'Very good staff, very helpful (Hotel Les Idrissides)'
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed: 26 November 2016
'Great holiday...entertainment team awesome (Atlas Targa All In Aqua Parc)'
Reviewed: 07 December 2016
'Hotel was superb (Atlas Targa All In Aqua Parc)'
Reviewed: 03 December 2016