Cumbrian Mansion Stay & 3-Course Dinner for 2£79 (at Greenhill Hotel) for an overnight stay for two people including a three-course dinner and breakfast, £139 for two nights with dinner - save up to 39%
- Escape with a one or two-night break for two to Cumbria.
- Stay in an en-suite twin or double room at the beautiful Greenhill Hotel, a converted Georgian mansion.
- Includes a delicious three-course dinner on one evening, plus a full English breakfast each morning of your stay.
- Explore the beautiful Lake District or venture north to Hadrian's Wall.
- Valid for stays until 31st May 2017 (see Fine Print for details).
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 31st Mar 2017.
- Valid for stays until 31st May 2017.
- Valid for Sun-Thu stays only.
- Two-night stay includes dinner on one night only.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- £10pn surcharge for children.
- Dogs welcome at a £10pn surcharge.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
Full of windswept charm, whitewashed inns and rolling hills, Cumbria is the perfect place to immerse yourself in England’s most splendid of natural backdrops...
We’re offering you an overnight stay for two people including a three-course dinner and breakfast for £79, or a two-night stay with breakfast and dinner on one night for just £139, saving you up to 39% off Greenhill Hotel's prices.
If you’re looking for a break packed full of majestic landscapes and poetic inspiration then Cumbria is well worth a visit. With today’s deal, you and a lucky partner will stay for one or two nights in a comfortable en-suite twin or double room at the Greenhill Hotel, a beautiful red sandstone Georgian mansion just outside the small market town of Wigton. On the day of your arrival, you will be treated to a delicious three-course dinner in the hotel's restaurant to send you to bed full up and satisfied. The indulgence doesn't stop there, as each morning of your stay you’ll be treated to a full English breakfast - perfect to set you up for a day of wandering the countryside!
Close to the Lake District National Park, you won’t be short of walking and cycling opportunities. Visit the picturesque village of Caldbeck for an afternoon tea, or journey a bit further to the bustling town of Keswick for challenging fell walks and water sports. Hadrian’s Wall is only a few miles north and is home to a national trail, steeped in history and outstanding natural beauty. Should you crave a bit of shopping and high-street dining, then Carlisle is only a short distance away and well worth a visit. We think it sounds like the best stay-cation ever!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Call Greenhill Hotel to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
'Would love to go again.'
Reviewed: 25 January 2017
'Really good stay, excellent value for money, fab service'
Reviewed: 23 January 2017
'Can definitely recommend and hope to go back again.'
Reviewed: 23 January 2017