2-3nt Torquay Stay & Breakfast for 2 - Summer Availability£69 (at The Richwood) for a two-night Torquay break for two people including a simple English breakfast or £99 for three nights - save up to 55%
Save up to 55%
Time left to purchase
- Head to Devon for a relaxing two or three-night stay for two people.
- Stay at The Richwood, featured on Channel 4's Four in a Bed!
- Winner of a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, rated 4 out of 5*.
- Relax in a comfortably furnished en-suite bedroom with TV and tea and coffee making facilities.
- Spend your time in Torquay visiting the sandy beaches or simply enjoying the hotel's games room and bar.
- Valid for Sun-Thu stays 1st Mar-30th Jun 2017 (see Full Details for Fridays and weekends).
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for Sun-Thu stays 1st Mar-30th Jun 2017.
- Must be aged 18 or over.
- Room is small standard.
- £15pppn surcharge per child aged 2-9; £20pppn if aged 10 or over.
- £15pn per pet only by prior arrangement.
- £5 administration fee for booking amendments.
- £18pn supplement for Fridays, Saturdays, bank holidays and school holidays.
- À la carte cooked breakfast available from £5.
- No cancellations once booked.
- 48-hour amendment policy applies.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
Whether it’s a bracing walk, lazing on warm golden sands or soaking in the unique seaside charms, there really is no topping Torquay...
Today we're offering you a two-night Torquay break for two people including a simple daily breakfast for £69, or a three-night break for £99, saving you up to 55% off The Richwood's prices.
Recently featured on C4's Four in a Bed, the charming Richwood hotel was also the proud winner of the 2013 English Riviera & South Devon Bronze Tourism Award for Excellence, so you can rest assured you'll receive the very best standards of service during your stay. You and your companion will be staying in a prettily decorated standard en-suite double bedroom, complete with a TV and tea and coffee making facilities, whilst the hotel itself boasts a games room, bar and Wi-Fi access in all public areas and premier rooms. Each morning of your stay you'll wake to the hotel's daily simple breakfast (à la carte options are priced separately) - ideal to set you up for a day exploring the glorious English Riviera!
The Richwood is perfectly located if you fancy relaxing, enjoying a scenic stroll or a spot of cycling. Close to the Torquay coastline, you can visit many beaches ranging from wide sandy beaches to the secluded cove variety, such as Meadfoot Beach, Kilmary Beach and Hope’s Nose. Take a steam train journey along the most spectacular coast between the seaside resort of Paignton and the beautiful village of Kingswear, which sits proudly opposite the pretty Port of Dartmouth, or take a river boat trip on the River Dart to the historic town of Totnes. Alternatively, spread your wings a little further and you’ll discover a host of must-visit spots including Paignton Zoo, Plymouth National Marine Aquarium and The Eden Project. For a UK holiday near the beach, Devon's certainly got a lot to offer...
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique code.
- Email The Richwood to book using the address we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
But don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
Reviewed: 18 October 2016
'Loved the place and the owners'
Reviewed: 10 October 2016
Reviewed: 09 October 2016