3, 4 or 7nt 4* or 5* Morocco, Flights & Tour OptionFrom £119pp (from ClearSky Holidays) for a three-night 4* or 5* Fez break with flights and breakfast, from £169pp for four nights, from £219pp for seven nights - save up...
- Enjoy three, four or seven nights in the ancient city of Fez.
- Includes return flights from Stansted to Fez.
- Stay in luxury in one of the grandest buildings in Fez, the 5* Hotel Zalagh Parc Palace.
- Or stay at more tradition Moroccan riad choosing between the Dar Tahri and the Dar el-Ghalis
- Upgrade to include a tour of the so called 'blue town' Chefchaouen
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 27th Sep 2017 (see Fine Print for details). Minimum 60 hours in destination for a three-night break.
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two sharing so you’ll need to buy two.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 6th Mar 2017.
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 27th Sep 2017.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 10.30am and 7pm. Inbound flights will be between 6am and 3.30pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- This holiday is provided by ClearSky Holidays and financially protected under ATOL licence 6153.
- Includes hand luggage only.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
Step into a wonderful world of exotic spices, rich colours and thousands of years of history when you allow us to take you away to the magical city of Fez…
We’re offering you a three-night 5* Fez break with flights, breakfast and optional tour from just £119pp, stay for four nights from £169pp, or stay for seven nights from just £219pp, saving you up to 22%.
After jetting off from London Stansted you’ll arrive in Fez and head to the 5* Zalagh Parc Palace a grand hotel in the heart of the old imperial city. Stay on a bed and breakfast basis in a standard double or twin room with a private balcony and living area, plus satellite TV and mini bar. The hotel is opulently decorated throughout, classically Moroccan arches, colours and tiling feature alongside modern touches, making the hotel a wonderful combination of tradition and luxury. A large swimming pool and tennis and basketball courts grace the grounds of this impressive establishment, plus there are many games and activities for you to get involved with. The hotel even boasts its own nightclub, the Paradiesso, so if you feel like dancing the night away but not venturing too far then Zalagh Parc Palace has got your back. Or you can can upgrade for a more traditional Moroccan experience staying at the at the 4* riads Dar Tahri or Dar el-Ghalis, and enjoy their beautiful Moorish interiors and rich colour schemes.
The city of Fez is home to the oldest university in the world and its central medina has been given UNESCO World Heritage Site status, highlighting its historic importance. Wander through the narrow streets of the medina, experiencing an aspect of Moroccan life that has changed very little over the course of history, sample the exotic spices, peruse the beautiful pottery and fabulous fabrics and barter and buy to your heart’s content. There are also many other fantastic sights to visit such as Kairaouine Mosque and University or why not head up high above the city to the Borj Nord, a brilliant viewpoint which affords any lucky visitor stunning panoramic vistas of the city. Don’t forget to sample some fabulous Moroccan cuisine and of course the delightful and refreshing tea that is so part of the culture of this African country.
If you feel like getting out of the city why not go on a tour to Chefchaouen (£49pp), the famous blue town in the Rif mountains. You’ll have five hours in the fascinating place, a town famous for its blue and white washed buildings, to amble through the streets and explore the myriad of local shops and cafés, plus the main square is an impressive sight. It’s quite simply a place that you won’t forget in a hurry!
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using expedia.co.uk and ryanair.com (correct as of 27.1.17).
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Call or email ClearSky Holidays to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
'Everything was great (Dar Tahri)'
Reviewed: 08 January 2017
'Spectacularly beautiful place (Dar el-Ghalia)'
Reviewed: 14 April 2016
'Enjoyed the stay (Zalagh Parc Palace)'
Reviewed: 03 November 2016