2-3nt Portugal Riviera Break, Flights & Breakfast From £69pp (from ClearSky Holidays) for a two-night Portugal Riviera break including flights and breakfast, from £119pp for three nights - save up to 52%
- Enjoy a romantic getaway to Portugal, staying in the beautiful beach resort of Estoril at the Hotel Lido.
- Includes flights from Manchester, Stansted, Luton, Gatwick, Birmingham, Liverpool, Edinburgh or Glasgow.
- Stay in a double or twin room with en-suite with bathtub, TV, balcony, mini bar, air-con and complimentary toiletries.
- Experience Estoril, situated right on the Portuguese Riviera and boasting beautiful beaches, fine restaurants and trendy bars.
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 27th Oct 2017 (see Fine Print for details).
- Minimum 40 hours in destination for two-night break. Minimum 60 hours in destination for three-night break.
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two sharing so you’ll need to buy two.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 6th Mar 2017.
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 27th Oct 2017.
- FEB DATES NOW SOLD OUT
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 6am and 9pm, inbound flights will be between 6.30am and 9.30pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- This holiday is provided by Clear Sky Holidays and financially protected under ATOL licence 6153.
- Includes hand luggage only.
- No cancellations or amendments once booked.
- You can take the train from Lisbon to Estoril, or a taxi costs €22.50 each way.
- Hotel based 1km from Estoril station.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure preferred dates.
With a rich history, great food, idyllic scenery and a warm-hearted atmosphere, there’s nothing quite like the Portugal experience…
We’re offering you a two-night Portugal Riviera break for two including flights and breakfast from £69pp, or go for three nights from just £119pp, saving you up to 52% off*!
If stressful days at work and an ever-busy party-season schedule have got you feeling desperate for a beach break, then today’s deal is ideal for you! You’ll be swept off to the beautiful resort town of Estoril in Portugal, boasting stunning beaches, captivating views and a warm and welcoming atmosphere. You’ll be staying at the lovely Hotel Lido, a retreat located close to the famous Casino Estoril and the beautiful Tamariz beach. You’ll be staying in a pretty double or twin room, with en-suite with bathtub, TV, balcony, mini bar, air-con and complimentary toiletries. The hotel also boasts a gorgeous outdoor pool set in landscaped gardens, and a grass-covered rooftop terrace for some sunbathing. You’ll enjoy a delicious buffet breakfast every morning of your stay to set you up for exploring this stunning seaside resort!
Whether you want to relax on the beach, explore picturesque villages, or take a trip to nearby Lisbon, there’s plenty to do in this gorgeous part of the world. Why not visit the famous Cascais Marina, with its magnificent sailboats that compete regularly in several regattas. Or, check out the Casino Estoril, one of the largest casinos in Europe, which inspired Ian Fleming when writing Casino Royale! With today’s deal, you can also choose to include this this stand-up paddleboard lesson and cruise, for just £24pp! Just enquire upon booking. Or simply spend the day relaxing on Tamariz beach, enjoying the white-tipped waves and gorgeous white sand. Perfect!
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using hotellido.pt and easyjet.com with xe.com for currency conversion (correct as of 25.1.17).
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we'll send you your unique code.
- Contact ClearSky Holidays to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
'Very friendly place with excellent location'
Reviewed: 13 September 2016
'staff is amazing'
Reviewed: 17 August 2016
'The hotel was very nice and the facilities are really good'
Reviewed: 08 August 2016