3nt Full Board Hamburg, Le Havre & Southampton Cruise & Flights - Free Cabin Upgrade!£199pp (from Jetline Cruise) for a three-night, full board cruise from Hamburg to Southampton including flights and cabin upgrade - save up to 24%
LONDON: A three-night, full-board cruise from Hamburg to Southampton with outbound flights from Jetline Cruise OR redeem towards another available dealYou save 24% (£63.49)
MANCHESTER: A three-night, full-board cruise from Hamburg to Southampton with outbound flights from Jetline Cruise OR redeem towards another available dealYou save 24% (£63.49)
- Enjoy a three-night cruise from Hamburg to Southampton with a stop off in Le Havre, France.
- Includes outbound flights to Hamburg from Stansted or Manchester.
- Stay on board on a full board basis, tucking into delicious breakfasts, lunches and dinners.
- Cruise between Germany, France and the UK in style, on board the MSC Preziosa staying in a balcony or ocean view cabin!
- Valid for departure on 3rd Sep 2017 only.
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two sharing so you’ll need to buy two.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 6th Mar 2017.
- Valid for travel on 3rd Sep 2017 only.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 7am and 12pm. Inbound flights will be between 10.15am and 11.45pm.
- This holiday is provided by Jetline Cruise and financially protected under ATOL licence 6153.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Includes hand luggage only.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
Ahoy there matey, today’s deal will have you cruising all the way home with excitement…
We’re offering you a three-night full board cruise from Hamburg to Southampton with outbound flights for just £199pp, saving you up to 24%*.
After jetting off to Hamburg you’ll head to the port to board the fabulous MSC Preziosa which will take you from Hamburg to Southampton. The MSC Preziosa is a wonderful eco-ship which travels around the world as a luxury cruise liner and will be the perfect transportation to take you back to the UK. The ship is decorated in a classical design that makes the most of the skill craftsmanship which went into the construction of the vessel. You will spend your stay in a balcony or ocean view cabin, fully equipped with everything you need for your time on board the ship, from plush bedding to warm furnishings, Wi-Fi access, mini bar and a safe, there is everything you need to be comfortable and content during your journey. You’ll be staying on a full board basis so you’ll enjoy three delicious meals each day of your stay, tuck into a variety of international cuisines in one of the ship’s restaurants, cafes or bars.
Away from the confines of your cosy cabin or the marvellous eateries, there are a lot of different things to be getting on with on board ship. There is a beautiful infinity pool which is the perfect place for a relaxing dip, the MSC Aurea Spa and the Yacht Club are also havens of tranquillity to which you can retreat to for a touch of pampering and indulgence. You will also find the Doremi Castle kids aqua park and Vertigo, the longest single-rider water slide at sea, so there is sure to never be a dull moment! In the evening why not try your chances with Lady Luck in the ship’s casino or simply kick back with a film or show in the Broadway-scale theatre?
Don't forget you will also stop off in Le Havre in France. A UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2005, Le Havre is a fascinating city that combines French modernism, pretty seaside views and a wonderful culinary culture. Much of the city was destroyed in the Second World War and subsequently rebuilt by the impressive Belgian architect Auguste Perret, so look out for buildings he designed in the city. There are also many museums, pretty churches and hill top gardens for you to explore during your time in the port!
Hop back on the ship and you'll continue your magical journey back to the UK.
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using the prices from easyjet.com and booking.com (correct as of 25.1.17).
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique code.
- Contact Jetline Cruise to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.