2-3nt Shropshire Glamping for 2£59 for a two-night stay glamping stay for two people, or £79 for three nights at Greenway Touring & Glamping Park, Shropshire - save 22%
A two-night glamping stay for two people at Greenway Touring Park, Shropshire OR redeem towards another available dealYou save 22% (£17)
A three-night glamping stay for two people at Greenway Touring Park, Shropshire OR redeem towards another available dealYou save 34% (£41)
- Enjoy two or three nights' glamping in the heart of the Shropshire hills!
- Campsite rated 5* on TripAdvisor.
- Stay in a wooden pod with a sofa bed, fridge, kettle, crockery, heater and lighting, plus outside chimenea.
- Toilets, showers and washing up area all ideally located close to each pod.
- Explore Flounders' Folly, Stokesay Castle or Blist Hill Victorian Village.
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 10th May 2017.
- Excludes Friday, Saturday and Bank Holiday stays.
- Surcharge of £10 for dogs.
- Must be aged 18 or over.
- Subject to availability.
With picturesque, unspoilt countryside, quaint villages with warm, buzzing pubs and rolling hills that are perfect for walking, it's no surprise that Shropshire is our favourite place to take a country break...
We're offering you an two-night glamping stay for two people for £59, or a three-night stay for just £79, saving you up to 22% off Greenway Touring & Glamping Park's prices!
Want to get away from it all with a short break? Look no further than today's deal for a glamping getaway with a difference! Greenway Touring & Glamping Park is an adults only site that provides a picturesque escape from the hustle and bustle of daily life. Relax away from prying eyes in your secluded glamping pod, equipped with a comfy sofa bed, small fridge and kettle, as well as cutlery and crockery if you fancy eating in. Toilets, showers and a washing up area are close by, and each pod has a chimenea outside, so you can while away the springtime evenings with a warm fire and a glass of wine!
The surrounding countryside is scenic enough to keep you busy with long walks or cycling excursions - why not hike around the Long Mynd or the Stipperstones? If you fancy heading out and about to see some of Shropshire's heritage, we recommend a trip to local landmarks like Flounders' Folly or the imposing Ludlow Castle, as well as Stokesay Castle, a fortified manor house from the late 13th century. Other local attractions include Berrington Hall, Ironbridge Gorge, Blist Hill Victorian Village and Attingham Park. Enjoy!
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Call Greenway Touring & Glamping Park to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.