3-4nt Cornwall Cottage Stay for up to 6From £139 (at Coombe Farm Cottages) for a three-night Cornwall cottage stay for up to six people, from £149 for a four-night stay - save up to 61%
Save up to 61%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a three or four-night self-catered Cornish break at Coombe Farm Cottages.
- Your cottage will come complete with kitchen facilities, heating, a lounge, dining area and more.
- Take advantage of private gardens, barbecue areas and nearby beaches.
- Kids are invited to help or watch Farmer Jez feed the pigs, sheep and horses and collect the chicken’s eggs!
- Valid for stays between 3rd Feb and 22nd May 2017 (see Fine Print for details).
The Fine Print
- One per group of up to six people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 1st Apr 2017.
- Valid for stays between 3rd Feb and 22nd May 2017.
- £50 surcharge for stays from 11th-18th Feb and 31st Mar-23rd Apr 2017.
- Three-night stays valid Friday-Monday; four-night stays valid Monday-Friday.
- Dogs permitted at £25 per dog.
- Pool will be closed.
- Morvoren sleeps two, Dozmary and Siblyback sleeps four, Godrevy sleeps six.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
With its stunning coastlines, crashing waves and the freshest seafood, it's little wonder Cornwall remains our favourite destination for an invigorating break away...
We're offering you a three-night Cornwall cottage stay for up to six people (see below) from £139 or a four night stay from just £149, saving you up to 61% off Coombe Farm Cottages' prices.
Originally an ancient farmstead, Coombe Farm has been developed to allow lucky holiday-goers the chance to stay in beautiful, quaint Cornish cottages close to beaches, towns, and iconic Cornish attractions. The farm itself is home to lambs, sheep, goats, pigs and more, and any guests are invited to help or watch Farmer Jez as he feeds the animals and collects the chicken's eggs! During your peaceful three or four-night getaway, you'll stay in one of the following cottages:
This brand new conversion of an old farm building comes with an open plan living space, with sitting, kitchen and dining areas, complete with french doors that lead out onto a private patio. The light and airy accommodation sleeps up to two people.
Named after a local lake, this bungalow cottage features a comfortable living area and has it's own access to the children's play and sitting area, making it perfect for those with younger children! This accommodation sleeps up to four people and features bunk beds for the kids.
This south-facing detached barn conversion is filled with character, boasting beams, a patio and open place living area. The characterful cottage features two well-furnished bedrooms, one of which contains bunk beds for the kids, sleeping up to four people.
The largest of the cottages, Godrevy is a beautiful, spacious barn conversion with two storeys, three bedrooms, a family bathroom and one en-suite. You've of course also got your living area with fully-fitted kitchen and even your own private balcony. This cottage can sleep up to six.
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique code.
- Contact Coombe Farm Cottages to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
'Idyllic setting, great for exploring Cornwall and excellent hosts (Godrevy Barn)'
Reviewed: 15 August 2016
'The whole experience was first class (Morvoren_Cottage)'
Reviewed: 12 October 2016
'Perfect Location, Peace & Quiet (Dozmary Cottage)'
Reviewed: 11 October 2016