11nt Tokyo, Beijing & Flights - Great Wall of China Tour Option!From £849pp (from Crystal Travel) for six-nights in Tokyo and five-nights in Beijing with flights and the option to pay £350pp deposit today - save up to 25%
Save up to 25%
Promotion ends on
02 / 04 / 2017
- Enjoy a trip with six nights in Tokyo and five nights in Beijing, the capital cities of Japan and China with return flights from London.
- In Tokyo stay at Ueno Hotel or Agora Place Asakusa.
- Then in Beijing stay at the Howard Johnson Paragon Hotel Beijing.
- Upgrade to enjoy a trip to the Great Wall of China or why not include tours to Mount Fuji, a Tokyo Sumo wrestling tournament and a Beijing temple?
- No need to pay upfront, choose to pay a £350pp deposit today!
- Valid for travel on selected dates 1st Mar-18th Jun 2017.
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two sharing so you’ll need to buy two.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book within 30 days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 18th Jun 2017.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 8.30am and 10pm. Inbound flights will be between 10.30am and 11.45pm.
- Flights may include one stopover of no more than four and a half hours.
- Deposit payment £350pp. Balance to be paid directly to the merchant.
- If you opt for the £350 deposit option, the payment can be as follows: Pay up to 33% 4 weeks after purchase, up to 66% 8 weeks after purchase and up to 100% 12 weeks after purchase.
- This holiday is provided by Crystal Travel and financially protected under ATOL licence 3517.
- Includes hand luggage only.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure preferred dates.
Two of the most populous and high-tech cities in the world, Tokyo and Beijing are both fascinating combinations of the contemporary world and the traditions of the Orient. Let us take you on a journey to the East with today’s prawn-cracker of a deal…
We're offering you an 11-night Beijing and Tokyo trip with flights from £849pp, or upgrade to include a tour of the Great Wall of China from just £899pp, saving you up to 25%*!
With today's deal, you'll fly to Tokyo for the first six-nights of your adventure, staying at the Agora Place Asakusa or the Ueno Hotel. No matter which you choose, you're assured of a great central location, comfortable en-suite bedrooms with Wi-Fi and TV. But to appreciate Tokyo in all its vibrant, bustling and intriguing glory, you'll need to step outside your hotel. Tokyo may be forever reaching into the future on the technology front, but you can still see traces of how life used to be at a sumo tournament or under the cherry blossoms. It's a modern city built on old patterns, and in the shadows of skyscrapers you can find wooden shanty bars and quiet alleys and traditional festivals.
Visit Tokyo’s majestic Imperial Palace, soak up the tranquillity of the Shinjuku-Gyoen retreat, do a spot of shopping in the retro shopping malls of Nakano Broadway and snap a photo on the famous Shibuya Crossing, heralded as one of the busiest intersections in the world. If that wasn’t enough to keep you occupied, Tokyo is filled with restaurants and cafes serving delightful, authentic Japanese cuisine where you can sample sumptuous sushi, rich ramens and delicious dumplings to your heart’s content. Once you’re filled up fabulous Japanese fare it will be time to head for the next stop on your adventure.
You will then head to Beijing for the final five nights of your trip, here you will stay at the Howard Johnson Paragon Hotel Beijing which is located in the heart of Beijing’s Golden Area, nestled amongst the tourist attractions, embassies and business centres that make the city tick. As one of China’s most culturally significant cities, Beijing houses an incredible array of opulent temples, palaces, gardens and works of art - and with today’s deal it’s your chance to discover it all for yourself. Visit the iconic Tiananmen City Square or the Forbidden City, home to the Palace Museum and a rich and fascinating history after serving as the home of emperors for almost 500 years. You could also take a trip to the Summer Palace where you can wander the idyllic gardens, explore the cluster of temples and observe the world’s longest art gallery.
If you choose to upgrade to include a tour with today’s deal you will visit the world-famous Great Wall of China and enjoy an authentic Chinese lunch. You’ll experience the Mutianyu section of the wall and learn about the history of the man-made marvel and enjoy the stunning scenery that surrounds it. It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity to visit one of the wonders of the world!
And if that doesn’t sound like enough to keep you busy, why not enjoy one of these optional tours during your time in Japan and China?
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using the prices from skyscanner.net, booking.com and viator.com with xe.com for currency conversion (correct as of 24.1.17).
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique code.
- Head to the redemption page using the link we send you.
- Enter your code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
'Great hotel. Nice room and good service (Ueno Hotel)'
Reviewed: 21 January 2017
'A nice stay! (Agora Place Asakusa)'
Reviewed: 08 November 2016
'Great location (Howard Johnson Paragon Hotel Beijing)'
Reviewed: 17 November 2016